|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
(a) A teacher.
(b) An immigrant.
(c) A land agent.
(d) A farmer.
2. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 25th.
(b) September 1st.
(c) August 20th.
(d) August 30th.
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) Scrap pieces of paper.
(b) A memorandum book.
(c) A ledger.
4. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
5. How many wagons entered the destination town at the same time as the Wilders?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
2. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
3. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
4. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
5. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)