|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Laura cross into Missouri?
(a) 2:14 pm.
(b) 2:24 pm.
(c) 3:24 pm.
(d) 1:14 pm.
2. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 45 days.
(d) 40 days.
3. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
(c) General stores.
(d) School houses.
4. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
5. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
(a) Trail posts.
(b) Mile markers.
(c) Population signs.
(d) County lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
2. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)