|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
(a) It was not as extensive.
(b) It was about the same.
(c) It was better.
(d) It was more mature.
2. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) July 7th.
(b) July 17th.
(c) June 25th.
(d) July 5th.
3. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
(a) They harvested abandoned farms.
(b) They hunted.
(c) They fished.
(d) They picked berries.
4. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
5. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Clear County.
(b) Cedar County.
(c) Carbon County.
(d) Clay county.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
2. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
3. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
4. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
5. How long was the trip through Missouri?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)