|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They were leaving their property.
(b) They did not like Americans.
(c) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(d) They were afraid to be robbed.
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A list of events.
(c) Journal Entries.
(d) A third person narrative.
4. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 20th.
(b) August 30th.
(c) September 1st.
(d) August 25th.
5. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
(a) A land agent.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An immigrant.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
2. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
3. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
4. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)