|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
(a) They wanted to get there faster.
(b) They wanted to avoid the hills.
(c) They wanted to see their relatives.
(d) They wanted to have more options.
3. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
4. Where in Missouri does Laura say they found fine houses and booming businesses?
5. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 20 cents.
(c) 15 cents.
(d) 10 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
2. What time did Laura cross into Missouri?
3. How long was the trip through Missouri?
4. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
5. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)