|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
2. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 2 bushels.
(b) 4 bushels.
(c) 5 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
3. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
4. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Heat.
(b) The Wind.
(c) The Dust.
(d) The Flatness.
5. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in Missouri does Laura say they found fine houses and booming businesses?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
4. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
5. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)