|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) A real church.
(b) A motor car.
(c) An organ.
(d) A schoolhouse.
2. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
(a) Arrow heads.
(b) Fence posts.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Sharp rocks.
3. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Swapped stories.
(b) Avoided each other.
(c) Sold supplies.
(d) Sang songs.
4. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To avoid the wind.
(b) To hide from Indians.
(c) To build campfires.
(d) To escape the animals.
5. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
3. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
4. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
5. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)