|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Shell River.
(b) Scroll River.
(c) Sell River.
(d) Stall River.
3. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
(a) July 21st.
(b) June 1st.
(c) August 11th.
(d) August 1st.
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
(a) Brushed her hair.
(b) Read the bible.
(c) Wrote letters.
(d) Taught Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
3. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
4. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)