|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(b) They were leaving their property.
(c) They did not like Americans.
(d) They were afraid to be robbed.
2. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
3. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
4. What was Almanzo's nickname?
5. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
2. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
3. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
5. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)