|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
2. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 9:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and wet.
(b) Hot and dry.
(c) Cold and dry.
(d) Cold and wet.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(b) Journal Entries.
(c) A third person narrative.
(d) A list of events.
5. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
(a) Toured around.
(b) Rode her horse.
(c) Visited a library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
2. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
3. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
4. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)