|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(b) Water barrels.
(c) All of these.
4. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
(a) They wanted to avoid the hills.
(b) They wanted to see their relatives.
(c) They wanted to get there faster.
(d) They wanted to have more options.
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
2. What was Almanzo's nickname?
3. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
4. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
5. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)