|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
2. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
3. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
4. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
(a) Battle Creek.
(d) Corn Husker.
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 5 bushels.
(b) 4 bushels.
(c) 3 bushels.
(d) 2 bushels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
4. What was the first crop Laura saw in Missouri?
5. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)