|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 7.5 inches.
(b) 2.5 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 10 inches.
3. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Heat.
(b) The Dust.
(c) The Wind.
(d) The Flatness.
4. How long was the trip through Missouri?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
(a) White fences.
(b) Maple trees.
(c) Oak trees.
(d) Wheat fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
2. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
3. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
4. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)