|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) A memorandum book.
(b) A ledger.
(c) Scrap pieces of paper.
2. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
3. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
(a) A farmer.
(b) An immigrant.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A land agent.
4. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
(a) They fished.
(b) They picked berries.
(c) They hunted.
(d) They harvested abandoned farms.
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Cold and dry.
(c) Hot and wet.
(d) Cold and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura eat in Missouri without knowing what it was?
2. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
5. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)