|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
2. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was a wasteland.
(b) It was no good.
(c) It was too populated.
(d) It was lovely.
3. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
(a) 10:30 am.
(b) 11:30 am.
(c) 1:30 pm.
(d) 12:30 am.
4. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
5. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It would spare the horses.
(b) It was more exciting.
(c) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(d) It was faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
2. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
3. Which of the following was NOT a term used by Laura to describe the towns in Missouri?
4. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
5. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)