|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
2. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 10 cents.
(c) 20 cents.
(d) 15 cents.
3. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The tires.
(c) The wagon order.
(d) The horses.
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
4. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
5. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)