|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
2. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
3. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) A wheat stalk.
(b) An ear of corn.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) An apple.
5. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 15 cents.
(c) 10 cents.
(d) 20 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
2. How wide was the Platte River?
3. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
4. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
5. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)