|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
(a) Maple trees.
(b) Wheat fields.
(c) White fences.
(d) Oak trees.
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To escape the animals.
(b) To avoid the wind.
(c) To hide from Indians.
(d) To build campfires.
3. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
(a) August 11th.
(b) July 21st.
(c) August 1st.
(d) June 1st.
4. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was a wasteland.
(b) It was lovely.
(c) It was no good.
(d) It was too populated.
5. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How wide was the Platte River?
2. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
5. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)