|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 10 cents.
(c) 20 cents.
(d) 15 cents.
3. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They used a ferry.
(b) They forded it.
(c) They crossed a bridge.
(d) They crossed at a narrow spot.
4. How many wagons entered the destination town at the same time as the Wilders?
5. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
(a) 11:30 am.
(b) 10:30 am.
(c) 12:30 am.
(d) 1:30 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
3. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)