|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons entered the destination town at the same time as the Wilders?
2. What made the Wilders almost stop in Greenfield?
(a) He heard from Sherwin.
(b) He found a good patch of land for sale.
(c) He got an offer for employment.
(d) He got caught in a rainstorm.
3. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
(a) 11:30 am.
(b) 10:30 am.
(c) 1:30 pm.
(d) 12:30 am.
4. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(c) Mr. Cooley.
5. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) An organ.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A real church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
2. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
3. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)