One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 40 days.
(c) 50 days.
(d) 45 days.
2. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
(a) It was more mature.
(b) It was better.
(c) It was about the same.
(d) It was not as extensive.
3. Where in Missouri does Laura say they found fine houses and booming businesses?
4. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
(c) Battle Creek.
(d) Corn Husker.
5. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 10 cents.
(c) 15 cents.
(d) 20 cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
2. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
3. What was the first crop Laura saw in Missouri?
4. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
5. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)