1. What or whom does Michael Grant, the author of the introduction, introduce?
2. According to the introduction, what was Cicero considered to be?
3. According to Grant, what did Cicero believe every human had to make them equal?
4. What did Cicero believe applied to every human, according to Grant?
5. According to the introduction, what is Cicero NOT?
6. What did Cicero believe was the most divine thing in humans?
7. What did Cicero believe humans cannot find peace without?
This section contains 4,043 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)