|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird does Sam find dead wearing jesses, swivel, and leash?
(a) Sharp-shinned hawk.
(c) Peregrine falcon.
2. In Part 8, what is Zella wearing when Sam visits her cabin?
(a) Black jacket and skirt.
(b) Khakis and a polo shirt.
(c) Blue jacket and skirt.
(d) Jeans and a T-shirt.
3. What do Sam and Bando eat when they stop for their second night on the trail?
(a) Smoked fish.
(b) Fresh fish and greens.
(c) Venison and dried apples.
4. How many people are in the all-purpose store when Sam and Bando sit at the luncheonette counter in Livingstonville.
5. What type of pantry has does Sam call the place where Bando finds nuts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of pie does Bando order in Livingstonville?
2. What type of bird makes an alarm while Sam waits for Alice in Part 13?
3. Where does Bando go in Part 13 while Sam goes to look for Alice?
4. What is the name of Alice's pig?
5. What creature eats hard deer antlers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Bando want to go to the farm and ask about Alice?
2. What do Sam and Bando have for their first lunch on the trail in Part 9?
3. What is the game On the Track?
4. What do pigs eat?
5. What excuse does Bando give for not going with Sam to speak with the farmer?
6. How does Zella try to reassure Sam that Frightful will be okay?
7. Why doesn't Sam think that Alice will come to Manorkill Falls?
8. Why does Zella say that Crystal is a good traveling companion for Alice?
9. How did Alice get a pig?
10. How might the pig be able to take care of Alice?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)