|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the chef at the restaurant in Rensselaerville where Sam and Bando eat supper?
(a) Mr. Peter.
(b) Mr. Watts.
(c) Mr. Andrew.
(d) Mr. Milo.
2. In Part 7, how long has it been since Sam has seen Alice?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. In Part 7, when does Sam go to Mrs. Strawberry's farmhouse?
(a) 10 a.m.
(d) 8 a.m.
4. What creature eats hard deer antlers?
(b) White-footed deer mice.
5. What type of bush has been cut and has Alice's signature acorn in the break?
(a) Bridal wreath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam fix for lunch at the summer lodge?
2. On their second day of following Alice, how many hours do Sam and Bando walk?
3. What type of pig is Crystal?
4. What is the name of Alice's pig?
5. Where does the postmistress in Livingstonville say that the hog show is being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were the Van Rensselaers?
2. Why does Zella say that Crystal is a good traveling companion for Alice?
3. What do pigs eat?
4. What does the Monroe Farm look like when Sam first sees it?
5. What is the game On the Track?
6. How does Sam confirm that Alice is going to Rensselaerville Falls?
7. What do Sam and Bando have for their first lunch on the trail in Part 9?
8. What do the Rensselaerville Falls look like?
9. Why doesn't Sam think that Alice will come to Manorkill Falls?
10. Why does Sam want to see goshawks?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)