|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bando and Sam plan to meet after Sam talks with a farmer in Part 11?
(a) Abandoned shed.
(b) Corner store.
2. What does Alice tell the Van Sandtford's that her last name is?
(a) Van Devenne.
(d) Van Rensselaer.
3. What state forest do Bando and Sam enter in Part 10?
(a) Big Buck.
(d) California Hill.
4. What fair is advertised on posters on telephone poles in Part 10?
(a) Pochuck County.
(b) Andrews County.
(c) Phillips County.
(d) Roxbury County.
5. What color is Zella's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bando find at the base of a hollow tree near Burrough's grave?
2. How often does a wolf pack miss its prey for the number of times it tries?
3. What type of pie does Bando order in Livingstonville?
4. In Part 7, how long has it been since Mrs. Strawberry has seen Alice?
5. When was the gristmill built that Sam sees near Rensselaerville?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Alice get a pig?
2. Why isn't Sam discouraged by the results of his sling practice in Part 9?
3. How might the pig be able to take care of Alice?
4. Why does Sam want to go to the farm and ask about Alice?
5. What does Bando pack for the trip to follow Alice?
6. Why doesn't Bando want to go to the farm and ask about Alice?
7. What does the Monroe Farm look like when Sam first sees it?
8. How does Sam confirm that Alice is going to Rensselaerville Falls?
9. How does Sam describe Alice's camp at the falls?
10. Who were the Van Rensselaers?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)