|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sam contribute for the opening of the sawmill?
2. What color is Frightful's back?
(b) Gray blue.
3. What did Miss Turner bring for the opening of the sawmill?
4. When did Sam's dam wash out?
(a) July 4.
(b) June 17.
(c) June 29.
(d) July 18.
5. In what county is Delhi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the door made of for Sam's hemlock home?
2. According to Mrs. Strawberry, what is the best crop to grow in the mountains?
3. What color is Bando's hair?
4. When did Sam write about creating a forge?
5. How many weeks ago did Sam's family come for a visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Sam allow Alice to edge all the paths with stones?
2. What progression did Sam go through to get comfortable seating in his home?
3. Why doesn't Zella like the cabin Bando purchased?
4. Why did Sam's family come to the mountain last year and then leave?
5. What will Longbridge do with Frightful?
6. What is a plumping mill?
7. How did Alice design her tree house when she first came to live on the mountain?
8. What did Sam and Alice do on Christmas day last year?
9. What did Sam, Alice, and their friends do for Thanksgiving dinner last year?
10. What does Sam find missing from Alice's home when he goes to check?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)