|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Sam bring from the city?
2. How does Baron Weasel warn Sam when something is coming?
(a) Hides in the thicket.
(b) Hides in his hole.
(c) High pitched cry.
(d) Musky Scent.
3. Who gave Sam sheepskins?
(a) Mrs. Strawberry's husband.
(b) Mrs. Strawberry's cousin.
(c) Mr. Wilde.
(d) Mr. Davidson.
4. What does Bando teach?
5. What does Sam decide to fix for supper in Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color uniform is Mr. Longbridge wearing?
2. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What color is Alice's hair?
4. When did Sam write about creating a forge?
5. How fast can Frightful swoop down upon her prey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a watermill and why did Sam decide to build one shortly after Alice decided to stay on the mountain?
2. What did Sam and Alice do on Christmas day last year?
3. How did Sam fell the big hemlock for the sluice?
4. What does Sam find missing from Alice's home when he goes to check?
5. Why doesn't Sam allow Alice to edge all the paths with stones?
6. How did Alice design her tree house when she first came to live on the mountain?
7. What did Sam, Alice, and their friends do for Thanksgiving dinner last year?
8. Who comes to the mountain and takes Frightful and why?
9. Who is Bando?
10. How does Sam describe the June morning at the beginning of Part 1?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)