|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Bando and Sam follow the zig-zag trail along the brook, how many times does Sam miss with his sling?
(a) 8 out of 15.
(b) 18 out of 20.
(c) 5 out of 10.
(d) 10 out of 30.
2. On their second day of following Alice, how many hours do Sam and Bando walk?
3. What type of bush has been cut and has Alice's signature acorn in the break?
(b) Bridal wreath.
4. At Manorkill Falls, what does Sam use to catch a trout?
(b) Bottle fly.
(c) Beetle larva.
5. How many houses are in Livingstonville?
6. What does Bando ask to have for lunch at the summer lodge?
(a) Can of soup.
(b) Can of stew.
(c) Dried venison.
(d) Smoked fish.
7. Who did Alice go with to the Livingstonville fair?
8. When did a Dutch king give the Van Rensselaers thousands of acres of land?
9. What state forest do Bando and Sam enter in Part 10?
(a) Big Buck.
(c) California Hill.
10. Where do Bando and Sam plan to meet after Sam talks with a farmer in Part 11?
(a) Corner store.
(c) Abandoned shed.
11. How often does a wolf pack miss its prey for the number of times it tries?
(a) 7 out of 20.
(b) 5 out 12.
(c) 15 out of 30.
(d) 16 out of 20.
12. What type of pie does Bando order in Livingstonville?
13. What does Mrs. Strawberry always wear indoors and out?
(a) Brown felt hat.
(d) Straw hat.
14. What type of pantry has does Sam call the place where Bando finds nuts?
15. What bird does Sam hear while he and Sam eat at Manorkill Falls?
(a) Blue jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bando find at the base of a hollow tree near Burrough's grave?
2. At the Rensselaerville Library, where does a card indicate that the hacking moved to?
3. In Part 9, what is the name of the brook Bando and Sam come across after following the slow stream?
4. What is one of Sam's favorite edible plants that Crystal has uprooted under power lines?
5. What flowers do Sam and Bando see after they admire a pure white sycamore?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)