|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of pig is Crystal?
(b) Red Wattle.
(c) American Yorkshire.
(d) Spotted Poland China.
2. What does Bando ask to have for lunch at the summer lodge?
(a) Can of soup.
(b) Dried venison.
(c) Can of stew.
(d) Smoked fish.
3. What does Alice tell the Van Sandtford's that her last name is?
(b) Van Rensselaer.
(c) Van Devenne.
4. Where do Bando and Sam plan to meet after Sam talks with a farmer in Part 11?
(b) Abandoned shed.
(d) Corner store.
5. At Manorkill Falls, what does Sam use to catch a trout?
(b) Beetle larva.
(c) Bottle fly.
6. What type of bush has been cut and has Alice's signature acorn in the break?
(c) Bridal wreath.
7. What color is Zella's hair?
8. At the Helderberg Escarpment how far does a large stream drop?
9. What type of pie does Bando order in Livingstonville?
10. How many people are in the all-purpose store when Sam and Bando sit at the luncheonette counter in Livingstonville.
11. How many houses are in Livingstonville?
12. In Part 13, where does Sam go to wait for Alice?
(a) Ash tree.
(b) Her cave.
(c) Hemlock tree.
(d) Rocky ledge.
13. In Part 7, how long has it been since Mrs. Strawberry has seen Alice?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
14. In Part 10, what is the arrow made of that Bando finds?
(d) Corn cobs.
15. In Part 13, what time does Sam quit watching for Alice and go to find Bando?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction does Mrs. Strawberry say that she saw Alice and the pig head?
2. What does Bando find at the base of a hollow tree near Burrough's grave?
3. In Part 8, how far does Sam think that Alice and the pig may have walked?
4. What type of pantry has does Sam call the place where Bando finds nuts?
5. What type of tree in in front of Bando's cabin?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)