|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast can Frightful swoop down upon her prey?
(a) 150 mph.
(b) 100 mph.
(c) 200 mph.
(d) 175 mph.
2. How many days does Sam stay on the Spillkill practicing with the sling?
3. What is Mr. Longbridge's job?
(c) Police officer.
(d) Conversation officer.
4. What did Miss Turner bring for the opening of the sawmill?
5. What color is Bando's hair?
6. What type of plates does Sam use to eat off from?
7. What did Bando and Zella bring for the opening of the sawmill?
8. How does Baron Weasel warn Sam when something is coming?
(a) Hides in the thicket.
(b) Musky Scent.
(c) Hides in his hole.
(d) High pitched cry.
9. Who gave Sam sheepskins?
(a) Mrs. Strawberry's cousin.
(b) Mr. Wilde.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) Mrs. Strawberry's husband.
10. How big is the pond created by Sam's new dam?
(a) 1/2 acre.
(b) 1/8 acre.
(c) 1/4 acre.
(d) 3/4 acre.
11. How many babies did Jessie Coon James have in March?
12. What is Sam's father's name?
13. What color are Mr. Longbridge's eyes?
(a) Brown and blue.
(d) Green and Gray.
14. What is the lounging chair made of that Sam sits in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Fabric and branches.
(c) Bent saplings.
(d) Old logs.
15. What is the name of the lady that Sam calls Mrs. Strawberry?
(a) Mrs. Watson.
(b) Mrs. Stouder.
(c) Mrs. Davis.
(d) Mrs. Fielder.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Thanksgiving, who brought a turkey last year?
2. What color uniform is Mr. Longbridge wearing?
3. How old was Frightful when Sam got her?
4. Who gave Sam his leather-bound journal last summer?
5. Whose grandfather was a bricklayer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)