|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through I Am Sent East by Northeast – Bando Finds Some Old Adirondack Furniture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many babies did Jessie Coon James have in March?
2. What did Miss Turner bring for the opening of the sawmill?
3. How often does a wolf pack miss its prey for the number of times it tries?
(a) 5 out 12.
(b) 15 out of 30.
(c) 16 out of 20.
(d) 7 out of 20.
4. What fair is advertised on posters on telephone poles in Part 10?
(a) Pochuck County.
(b) Phillips County.
(c) Roxbury County.
(d) Andrews County.
5. What direction does Mrs. Strawberry say that she saw Alice and the pig head?
(c) West and a little north.
(d) South and a little east.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 7, how long has it been since Sam has seen Alice?
2. Who gave Sam his leather-bound journal last summer?
3. When did Sam write about creating a forge?
4. When did Sam's dam wash out?
5. What is Mr. Longbridge's job?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)