A Storm Breaks – I Start Over
1. What month is it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. How long ago did Sam come to the mountaintop?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 months.
3. What is the lounging chair made of that Sam sits in at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Bent saplings.
(c) Fabric and branches.
(d) Old logs.
4. What did Sam have the first year he lived on the mountaintop?
(a) Old cabin and a bed.
(b) Tree, bed, and a fireplace.
(c) Log cabin and fire pit.
(d) Cave and a fireplace.
5. What did Sam sit on before he built his lounging chair?
(a) Old stump.
(b) Large can.
(d) Milking stool.
6. Where did Alice go at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Pick strawberries.
(b) Pick blueberries.
7. What color is Frightful's back?
(a) Gray blue.
8. How fast can Frightful swoop down upon her prey?
(a) 200 mph.
(b) 150 mph.
(c) 175 mph.
(d) 100 mph.
9. How many notes does Sam whistle for Frightful's name in her language?
This section contains 2,941 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)