|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, where do a group of retired and terminal people from B-Mor go on a trip?
2. In Chapter 5, how often did everyone over 30 in the Charter villages used to get full-body scans at no charge?
(a) Every 6 months.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every other year.
(d) Every quarter.
3. In Chapter 13, who from Fan's family was probably living in a Charter village?
4. In Chapter 17, what do the girls use to paint a wall?
(b) Oil paints.
(d) Magic markers.
5. In Chapter 11, what is served for dessert at the Who Falls Inn?
(a) Cherries Jubilee.
(b) Red velvet cake.
(c) Cheesecake with wild blackberries.
(d) Cheesecake with strawberries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sewey and Eli call a small lake in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 13, when do Charter students take the Exams?
3. In Chapter 2, how long ago were the sewers in B-Mor redone?
4. In Chapter 18, what is the name of the doctor who comes to tend to the girls who get sick?
5. In Chapter 2, what was the name of the narrator's street before it became Longevity Way?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)