|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Image-World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In later times, photography came to be viewed as an art, then as a high art, and today it is esteemed as a modern __________.
(a) High art.
(b) Rich art.
(c) Young art.
2. However, photography can also make truly beautiful things seem _________, according to Sontag.
3. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
4. Photographs become ______________; they record the injuries time does to objects.
5. As a result of being considered to be documentation, photographs yield a _______ that no other art form can yield.
Short Answer Questions
1. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
2. The main question becomes whether photography is a high art or if it is merely a __________ reproduction by a machine.
3. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
4. Photography has made the world unable to perceive the _________ beyond the photograph, according to Sontag.
5. Sontag says that some artists ___________ for the express purpose of having it photographed.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)