|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Image-World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is photography continuously compared within the chapters of the book?
(b) Stage plays.
2. According to Sontag, photographs are held to be definitive ___________, though Sontag does not support this idea with facts.
3. Painting is usually done of ________ subjects, while photography uses different subjects in its frames.
4. The surrealist movement courts _________ and incongruous juxtaposition in its use.
5. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both painting and photography share a devotion to traditional __________ within their finished pieces.
2. The Chinese government denounced Antonioni's film as anti-Chinese and anti-___________.
3. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
4. Photographs are also displayed in ___________ as paintings are for others to see and to experience.
5. Whose technique is considered to be impeccable, according to this chapter of the book?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)