|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Image-World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
2. ___________ often reveal beauty that is not normally seen, according to Sontag in this chapter.
(c) Film slides.
3. What are the shadows in the cave shadows of, according to the book?
(c) Real objects.
4. What kind of photographer is interested in the picturesque when he/she is taking photographs?
(a) South American.
5. Some theorize that photography allows the artist to capture __________ during an off-guard moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Painting is usually done of ________ subjects, while photography uses different subjects in its frames.
2. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
3. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
4. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
5. Even banal or vapid objects can be made _____________ by being photographed, according to this chapter.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)