|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Image-World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is __________ to distinguish one photographer's work from another, according to the opinion of Sontag.
2. Photographs become ______________; they record the injuries time does to objects.
3. The main question becomes whether photography is a high art or if it is merely a __________ reproduction by a machine.
4. What might separate the whole of humanity, according to Whitman in this chapter of this book?
(c) Superficial distinctions.
5. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
2. Both painting and photography share a devotion to traditional __________ within their finished pieces.
3. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
4. Even banal or vapid objects can be made _____________ by being photographed, according to this chapter.
5. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)