|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Image-World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
2. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
(a) The Loyalty of Plato.
(b) Plato's Republic.
(c) Plato's Cave.
(d) The Republic of Plato.
3. Just like painting and other forms of art, photography has had various ____________.
4. It is __________ to distinguish one photographer's work from another, according to the opinion of Sontag.
5. What kind of photographer is interested in the picturesque when he/she is taking photographs?
(b) South American.
Short Answer Questions
1. The film that Antonioni produced about the life of the Chinese was not shown in China until _____________.
2. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
3. This chapter says that society seems to prefer ________ to things, and continues to repeat this idea throughout the text.
4. Most - nearly all - __________ images are photographs, according to Sontag's findings.
5. Photography requires dissociative __________ when the person is photographing an item or object.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)