|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographs also warp our sense of _________ as they are always minute in comparison to the real object.
2. Arbus simply strove to present the subjects of her photographs as ____________ to the viewers.
3. According to Sontag, photographs are held to be definitive ___________, though Sontag does not support this idea with facts.
4. Like surrealism, photography is often about ________ poverty and wealth in its contents or its themes.
(d) Duly earned.
5. As a new art, photography constantly undergoes constant __________ as it must always be innovative.
(c) Technological advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
2. In 1839, photography was briefly attacked as something ___________ and disgraceful, according to the book.
3. Photography presupposes that _____________ can be a comprehensible totality, according to Sontag.
4. Photographs are presented as sophisticated ____________, though they are made with little more than a click of a button.
5. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)