|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
(a) Expose it.
(b) Understand it.
(c) Believe in it.
(d) Change it.
2. The photographic __________ need not capture or immortalize transient defects, as it was now seen in society.
3. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
4. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
5. Photography, like other surrealist arts, is itself ___________ and yet it is transitory, according to Sontag.
(c) Frozen in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman wanted people to begin to see that they needed to accept the _________ within the society.
2. Photography seems to establish what is worth __________ and what should be in a photograph.
3. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
4. As the text says, "Hobbesian man roams the streets, quite visible, with ____________ in his hair."
5. One of the things that Sontag reminds the reader is that Surrealism is not a __________ art form.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)