|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The project with the FSA was enormously influential in depicting to America the __________ face of man and his struggles.
2. The very act of ____________ something new casts it as something new and beautiful.
3. In general, modern photography claims that the ___________ is irrelevant within the picture's creation.
4. What kind of photographer is interested in the picturesque when he/she is taking photographs?
(b) South American.
5. Some theorize that photography allows the artist to capture __________ during an off-guard moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is photography continuously compared within the chapters of the book?
2. What is the only thing the people in the cave who are chained to the wall can see?
3. Even banal or vapid objects can be made _____________ by being photographed, according to this chapter.
4. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
5. _____________ is easy, rapid, and can be performed by just about anyone, according to Sontag.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)