|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whitman believed humanity was welded together in _________________ instead of separated from each other.
2. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
3. Even though photographs are generally consistent, _________ tastes in photography exist and change over time.
4. ___________ often reveal beauty that is not normally seen, according to Sontag in this chapter.
(d) Film slides.
5. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman wanted people to begin to see that they needed to accept the _________ within the society.
2. Photographs also warp our sense of _________ as they are always minute in comparison to the real object.
3. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
4. Some theorize that photography allows the artist to capture __________ during an off-guard moment.
5. The question becomes whether photography is a ___________ process of documentation via machine, or not.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)