|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
2. What art has had to struggle to become a high art, though others have not had to work as hard to get to that title?
3. Photography yields to viewers _____________ to look and to act as a sort of voyeur without repercussion.
(a) A push.
(b) A need.
(c) A desire.
4. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
5. Photography requires dissociative __________ when the person is photographing an item or object.
Short Answer Questions
1. Photographs become ______________; they record the injuries time does to objects.
2. Photography makes a compassionate response to presented images ________________.
3. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
4. Who helped to lead the largest collective photographic project ever in the United States?
5. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)