|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is photography continuously compared within the chapters of the book?
(a) Stage plays.
2. In a sense, according to Sontag, photography actually helps to ____________ beauty as society defines it.
(a) Clean up.
3. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
(c) Chemical engineer.
4. Photography has made the world unable to perceive the _________ beyond the photograph, according to Sontag.
(a) Real world.
5. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Or is photography a ________ using an incidentally mimetic process, as referenced by Sontag in the book?
2. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
3. What is NOT one of the groups of people that Arbus photographed during her career?
4. The __________ are not the same between painting and photography, though the devotion may be.
5. What kind of takeover did photography's influence lead to, according to Sontag?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)