|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ are not the same between painting and photography, though the devotion may be.
2. Arbus took some pictures of 'normal' people, but contrived the pictures to make them look _____________.
3. What art has had to struggle to become a high art, though others have not had to work as hard to get to that title?
4. Surrealism is bound by ________ and is dated in its contents, according to Sontag.
5. One of the things that Sontag reminds the reader is that Surrealism is not a __________ art form.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
2. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
3. Who helped to lead the largest collective photographic project ever in the United States?
4. In a sense, according to Sontag, photography actually helps to ____________ beauty as society defines it.
5. Photographs become ______________; they record the injuries time does to objects.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)