|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The project with the FSA was enormously influential in depicting to America the __________ face of man and his struggles.
2. "_______- proud hosts may well pull out photographs of the place to show visitors how really splendid it is."
3. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
(b) True desire.
(c) The ether.
(d) The world.
4. In what year was photography invented, according to Sontag's research as outlined in this book?
5. How do beautiful things begin to seem cliched and dull? Through their ____________, things become cliched.
(a) Over exposure.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
2. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
3. Camera use is especially pronounced in tourists who come from cultures that stress activity and ______________.
4. Eventually, according to this chapter, _______________ will be photographed.
5. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)