|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might separate the whole of humanity, according to Whitman in this chapter of this book?
(d) Superficial distinctions.
2. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
3. Eventually, according to this chapter, _______________ will be photographed.
(a) All humans.
(c) The world's darkness.
4. Photographs do not create ___________ but they reinforce existing morality, according to Sontag.
5. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
2. Diane Arbus is discussed as having been one to photograph the ____________ of society.
3. Who helped to lead the largest collective photographic project ever in the United States?
4. Photography, like other surrealist arts, is itself ___________ and yet it is transitory, according to Sontag.
5. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)