|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whitman believed humanity was welded together in _________________ instead of separated from each other.
2. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
(b) South American.
3. Whitman strove to argue that the world should be seen as a ______________ whole, welded together.
4. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
5. Surrealism, like photography, seeks to look at ___________ objects, according to those who deem them so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
2. It becomes imperative, in order to avoid cliche, to constantly be discovering new sources of ___________.
3. Arbus simply strove to present the subjects of her photographs as ____________ to the viewers.
4. The photographic __________ need not capture or immortalize transient defects, as it was now seen in society.
5. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)