|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like surrealism, photography is often about ________ poverty and wealth in its contents or its themes.
(b) Duly earned.
2. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
3. Eventually, according to this chapter, _______________ will be photographed.
(b) The world's darkness.
(d) All humans.
4. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
5. Photography has made the world unable to perceive the _________ beyond the photograph, according to Sontag.
(b) Real world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arbus made everybody look ________________ when she took her photographs.
2. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
3. Surrealism seeks to document and to reconnoiter ___________, much in the same way that photography does.
4. Photography makes a compassionate response to presented images ________________.
5. What are the shadows in the cave shadows of, according to the book?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)