|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographers sought to illustrate ____________in discord, or a polity among banal and trivial subjects.
2. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
(a) Change it.
(b) Understand it.
(c) Expose it.
(d) Believe in it.
3. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
4. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
5. Whose technique is considered to be impeccable, according to this chapter of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was photography invented, according to Sontag's research as outlined in this book?
2. Photography also establishes what is allowable as an object of ____________, according to Sontag.
3. As a result of being considered to be documentation, photographs yield a _______ that no other art form can yield.
4. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
5. Photography is a ___________ experience because cameras are cheap, readily available, and easy to use.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)