|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
(b) Chemical engineer.
2. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
3. As the text says, "Hobbesian man roams the streets, quite visible, with ____________ in his hair."
(a) A ribbon.
4. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
(a) The ether.
(b) The world.
(d) True desire.
5. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
2. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
3. What did the acronym FSA stand for in relation to the most ambitious collection photographic project?
4. Arbus' pictures were presented as _____________, even though the content at the time was not considered so.
5. What picture of Steichen's was composed of portraiture that showed the universal in the individual?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)