|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his photographs, Steichen gave ___________ material importance according to Sontag.
2. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
3. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
4. Surrealism is bound by ________ and is dated in its contents, according to Sontag.
5. In what year was photography invented, according to Sontag's research as outlined in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. To Whitman, the ___________ was important and it was critical to accept this truth.
2. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
3. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
4. Whitman strove to argue that the world should be seen as a ______________ whole, welded together.
5. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)