|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The camera's drive toward enabling _______________ use promotes the use of photography as a means of pornography.
2. Whose technique is considered to be impeccable, according to this chapter of the book?
3. Photographers sought to illustrate ____________in discord, or a polity among banal and trivial subjects.
4. Surrealism, like photography, seeks to look at ___________ objects, according to those who deem them so.
5. What kind of photographer is interested in the picturesque when he/she is taking photographs?
(b) South American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman believed humanity was welded together in _________________ instead of separated from each other.
2. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
3. Photography is a ___________ experience because cameras are cheap, readily available, and easy to use.
4. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
5. Like surrealism, photography is often about ________ poverty and wealth in its contents or its themes.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)