|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
(b) High income.
(d) Low income.
2. Photography also establishes what is allowable as an object of ____________, according to Sontag.
3. According to Sontag, photographs are held to be definitive ___________, though Sontag does not support this idea with facts.
4. Whitman wanted people to begin to look at the essential ____________ of a person in order to define a person or object.
5. What are the shadows in the cave shadows of, according to the book?
(a) Real objects.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camera use is especially pronounced in tourists who come from cultures that stress activity and ______________.
2. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
3. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
4. Photographers sought to illustrate ____________in discord, or a polity among banal and trivial subjects.
5. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)