|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Melancholy Objects.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographs appropriate place and identity by the act of _________ reproduction, according to Sontag.
2. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
3. Surrealism seeks to document and to reconnoiter ___________, much in the same way that photography does.
4. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
5. Eventually, according to this chapter, _______________ will be photographed.
(b) The world's darkness.
(d) All humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
2. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
3. What is NOT one of the things Sontag points out that photography seeks to look at?
4. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
5. Photography allows all of the goals of surrealism to conflate into a _________ art, according to Sontag.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)