|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through America, Seen Through Photographs, Darkly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
2. A photograph seems to be taken in order to guarantee that the event has actually ___________.
(a) Been a success.
(c) Touched others in the event.
3. Like modern art, according to Sontag, photography lowers ___________ in those who view it.
4. Photography seems to establish what is worth __________ and what should be in a photograph.
(c) Looking at.
5. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
2. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
3. Sontag defines photography as an aid to ______________ in the opening chapter.
4. Arbus' pictures were presented as _____________, even though the content at the time was not considered so.
5. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)