|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In Plato's Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the shadows in the cave shadows of, according to the book?
(d) Real objects.
2. What is the only thing the people in the cave who are chained to the wall can see?
3. A photograph seems to be taken in order to guarantee that the event has actually ___________.
(c) Been a success.
(d) Touched others in the event.
4. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
5. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
(a) The world.
(c) The ether.
(d) True desire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
2. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
3. The cave allegory speaks of __________ chained to a wall within the story itself.
4. In what year was photography invented, according to Sontag's research as outlined in this book?
5. People with _________ are more likely to have cameras than people who do not have them.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)