|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
2. Surrealism, like photography, seeks to look at ___________ objects, according to those who deem them so.
3. Photographs can mingle documentation with __________ rendering, according to Sontag in this chapter.
4. Painting is usually done of ________ subjects, while photography uses different subjects in its frames.
5. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
2. Arbus took some pictures of 'normal' people, but contrived the pictures to make them look _____________.
3. _____________ is easy, rapid, and can be performed by just about anyone, according to Sontag.
4. In the conventional wisdom right now, only beautiful things are ______________.
5. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)