|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographs appropriate place and identity by the act of _________ reproduction, according to Sontag.
2. Modern photography seems to admit that __________ is the sum total of all art in photography.
3. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
(a) Low income.
(d) High income.
4. The photographic __________ need not capture or immortalize transient defects, as it was now seen in society.
5. At times in the photography movement, the __________ is considered important while at other times it is not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Surrealism seeks to document and to reconnoiter ___________, much in the same way that photography does.
2. Others believe that photography is purely _________ and entirely devoid of interpretation in a subjective sense.
3. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
4. By __________, photography became an acceptable part of modern day life, according to the book.
5. The question becomes whether photography is a ___________ process of documentation via machine, or not.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)