|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes whether photography is a high art or if it is merely a __________ reproduction by a machine.
2. At times in the photography movement, the __________ is considered important while at other times it is not.
3. What movement is capricious and inadvertent, according to Sontag?
4. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
5. Sontag defines photography as an aid to ______________ in the opening chapter.
(a) The underworld.
(b) Criminal activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. However, photography can also make truly beautiful things seem _________, according to Sontag.
2. What is NOT one of the ways that surrealism is described by Sontag in this particular chapter?
3. _____________ is easy, rapid, and can be performed by just about anyone, according to Sontag.
4. Photography is a ___________ experience because cameras are cheap, readily available, and easy to use.
5. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)