|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
(a) The Republic of Plato.
(b) Plato's Cave.
(c) Plato's Republic.
(d) The Loyalty of Plato.
2. Photography seems to establish what is worth __________ and what should be in a photograph.
(b) Looking at.
3. Painting allows for __________ vision, while photography does not require this sort of vision.
4. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
5. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
Short Answer Questions
1. And others believe that all proficient photographers must metaphysically ________ the object which they are photographing.
2. An audience cares about the subject being photographed, yet wants little to do with the _______________.
3. Alfred Stieglitz produced photographs which supported Whitman's ideas, termed euphoric _____________.
4. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
5. Whitman sought in his work to find _____________ between the differences which exist.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)