|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
2. Some theorize that the practice of photography allows the disclosure of a ___________ truth.
3. In relation to sexuality, the very act of photography infers a perverse ________________.
4. Photography seems to establish what is worth __________ and what should be in a photograph.
(b) Looking at.
5. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
(a) Believe in it.
(b) Expose it.
(c) Change it.
(d) Understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1839, photography was briefly attacked as something ___________ and disgraceful, according to the book.
2. According to Sontag, photographs are held to be definitive ___________, though Sontag does not support this idea with facts.
3. Within photography have also been loosely organized __________, though not as strong as painting has had.
4. It becomes imperative, in order to avoid cliche, to constantly be discovering new sources of ___________.
5. Both painting and photography share a devotion to traditional __________ within their finished pieces.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)