|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is __________ to distinguish one photographer's work from another, according to the opinion of Sontag.
2. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
3. American photographers feel the country is simply too _______ to be understood - instead it must simply be catalogued.
4. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
5. Photography requires dissociative __________ when the person is photographing an item or object.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the beginning of this chapter, photographs discover ___________.
2. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
3. Photography, like other surrealist arts, is itself ___________ and yet it is transitory, according to Sontag.
4. Whitman strove to argue that the world should be seen as a ______________ whole, welded together.
5. Whitman sought in his work to find _____________ between the differences which exist.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)