|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographs are presented as sophisticated ____________, though they are made with little more than a click of a button.
2. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
3. Surrealism seeks to document and to reconnoiter ___________, much in the same way that photography does.
4. What is the only thing the people in the cave who are chained to the wall can see?
5. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
2. Photography yields to viewers _____________ to look and to act as a sort of voyeur without repercussion.
3. Photography is a ___________ experience because cameras are cheap, readily available, and easy to use.
4. Whose technique is considered to be impeccable, according to this chapter of the book?
5. Photography has become a bit of a surrealist art, not a/an __________ art, but close to it, according to Sontag.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)