|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cartier-Bresson, in the introduction of his book, justified his unwillingness to use _________ by citing technical limitations.
(d) Digital cameras.
2. Even though photographs are generally consistent, _________ tastes in photography exist and change over time.
3. What kind of photographer is interested in the picturesque when he/she is taking photographs?
(a) South American.
4. Photographers sought to illustrate ____________in discord, or a polity among banal and trivial subjects.
5. Most continue to claim that photography is entirely _________, according to the research of Sontag.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
2. In general, modern photography claims that the ___________ is irrelevant within the picture's creation.
3. Many people fear being photographed because they fear the camera's ___________ of their looks.
4. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
5. By __________, photography became an acceptable part of modern day life, according to the book.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)