|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arbus admitted to the fact that her own work violated her own ______________ because of its content.
2. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
3. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
(b) High income.
(d) Low income.
4. Photography also establishes what is allowable as an object of ____________, according to Sontag.
5. Whitman's idea was to look beyond the idea of __________ and of ugliness to see more in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most continue to claim that photography is entirely _________, according to the research of Sontag.
2. Arbus simply strove to present the subjects of her photographs as ____________ to the viewers.
3. According to Sontag, photographs are held to be definitive ___________, though Sontag does not support this idea with facts.
4. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
5. The surrealist movement courts _________ and incongruous juxtaposition in its use.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)