|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Surrealism, like photography, seeks to look at ___________ objects, according to those who deem them so.
2. Painting is usually done of ________ subjects, while photography uses different subjects in its frames.
3. Photography has become a bit of a surrealist art, not a/an __________ art, but close to it, according to Sontag.
4. ___________ often reveal beauty that is not normally seen, according to Sontag in this chapter.
(b) Film slides.
5. What was the name of the story to which the name of this chapter refers?
(a) Plato's Cave.
(b) The Loyalty of Plato.
(c) The Republic of Plato.
(d) Plato's Republic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman wanted people to begin to look at the essential ____________ of a person in order to define a person or object.
2. What did the acronym FSA stand for in relation to the most ambitious collection photographic project?
3. In large measure, photography has replaced experiential interaction with __________, according to the book.
4. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
5. What is NOT one of the things which helped to give photography a boost in popularity when it was discovered these things could be done?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)