|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
2. The FSA project took pictures of __________ groups living in rural areas and experiencing rural problems.
(a) Low income.
(d) High income.
3. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
4. __________ is difficult, tedious, and performed by skilled experts, according to Sontag in this book.
5. According to the beginning of this chapter, photographs discover ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The photographic __________ need not capture or immortalize transient defects, as it was now seen in society.
2. ___________ often reveal beauty that is not normally seen, according to Sontag in this chapter.
3. What was the profession or the career choice for Whitman during his time in the world?
4. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
5. Like modern art, according to Sontag, photography lowers ___________ in those who view it.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)