|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the groups of people that Arbus photographed during her career?
2. Photography idealizes subjects and makes ________ of people who are in the photographs.
3. According to the beginning of this chapter, photographs discover ___________.
4. Photography presupposes that _____________ can be a comprehensible totality, according to Sontag.
5. Arbus presented her subjects as ______________ who were a part of the universal, the opposite of Whitman's ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the acronym FSA stand for in relation to the most ambitious collection photographic project?
2. A photograph seems to be taken in order to guarantee that the event has actually ___________.
3. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
4. What are the shadows in the cave shadows of, according to the book?
5. The very act of ____________ something new casts it as something new and beautiful.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)