|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photographs can mingle documentation with __________ rendering, according to Sontag in this chapter.
2. _____________ often use cameras and practice photography as a method of certifying their travel experience.
3. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
4. The question becomes whether photography is a ___________ process of documentation via machine, or not.
5. Eventually, according to this chapter, _______________ will be photographed.
(c) The world's darkness.
(d) All humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. American photographers feel the country is simply too _______ to be understood - instead it must simply be catalogued.
2. Photography yields to viewers _____________ to look and to act as a sort of voyeur without repercussion.
3. Both painting and photography share a devotion to traditional __________ within their finished pieces.
4. Photographs now impose standards of art, culture, and ________ in the world, according to this chapter.
5. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)