|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Heroism of Vision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Painting is usually done of ________ subjects, while photography uses different subjects in its frames.
2. The camera can be used to intrude a form of _______ into leisure, within some cultures.
3. The photographic __________ need not capture or immortalize transient defects, as it was now seen in society.
4. _____________ is easy, rapid, and can be performed by just about anyone, according to Sontag.
5. Photography often makes the photographer incapable of _____________ - one can either document or do something else.
(a) Closing their eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The camera's drive toward enabling _______________ use promotes the use of photography as a means of pornography.
2. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
3. Arbus simply strove to present the subjects of her photographs as ____________ to the viewers.
4. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
5. Photography has made the world unable to perceive the _________ beyond the photograph, according to Sontag.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)