|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Photography allows all of the goals of surrealism to conflate into a _________ art, according to Sontag.
2. Whitman's view was challenged and entirely defeated mostly by accident by ________________.
3. What kind of takeover did photography's influence lead to, according to Sontag?
4. Even though photographs are generally consistent, _________ tastes in photography exist and change over time.
5. It is __________ to distinguish one photographer's work from another, according to the opinion of Sontag.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main question becomes whether photography is a high art or if it is merely a __________ reproduction by a machine.
2. What might separate the whole of humanity, according to Whitman in this chapter of this book?
3. Within photography have also been loosely organized __________, though not as strong as painting has had.
4. ________ Whitman is the focus of this chapter, even though he was not a photographer in his time.
5. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)