|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
2. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
3. In his photographs, Steichen gave ___________ material importance according to Sontag.
4. Some photographers are ___________, seeking to document and visually examine the world.
5. Photographs are presented as sophisticated ____________, though they are made with little more than a click of a button.
Short Answer Questions
1. Photography has become a bit of a surrealist art, not a/an __________ art, but close to it, according to Sontag.
2. Whitman's view was challenged and entirely defeated mostly by accident by ________________.
3. Others believe that photography is purely _________ and entirely devoid of interpretation in a subjective sense.
4. Surrealism seeks to document and to reconnoiter ___________, much in the same way that photography does.
5. Whitman sought in his work to find _____________ between the differences which exist.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)