|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Despite the efforts of contemporary photographers to exorcise the _____________, something lingers."
(d) Specter of art.
2. Whose technique is considered to be impeccable, according to this chapter of the book?
3. Some theorize that the practice of photography allows the disclosure of a ___________ truth.
4. Whitman wanted people to begin to look at the essential ____________ of a person in order to define a person or object.
5. What kind of photographer is interested in the awakening consciousness?
(a) South American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within photography have also been loosely organized __________, though not as strong as painting has had.
2. Arbus took some pictures of 'normal' people, but contrived the pictures to make them look _____________.
3. Arbus simply strove to present the subjects of her photographs as ____________ to the viewers.
4. Who helped to lead the largest collective photographic project ever in the United States?
5. Some theorize that photography allows the artist to capture __________ during an off-guard moment.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)