|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the text says, "Hobbesian man roams the streets, quite visible, with ____________ in his hair."
(c) A ribbon.
2. Arbus made everybody look ________________ when she took her photographs.
(d) Exactly the same.
3. Arbus' pictures were presented as _____________, even though the content at the time was not considered so.
4. In his photographs, Steichen gave ___________ material importance according to Sontag.
5. Edward Steichen photographed __________ objects to demonstrate technique and insight within photography.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped to lead the largest collective photographic project ever in the United States?
2. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
3. What is the question plaguing most photographic theory of the 1970s, according to Sontag in this chapter?
4. Sontag says that some artists ___________ for the express purpose of having it photographed.
5. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)