|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might separate the whole of humanity, according to Whitman in this chapter of this book?
(a) Superficial distinctions.
2. Most continue to claim that photography is entirely _________, according to the research of Sontag.
3. Within photography have also been loosely organized __________, though not as strong as painting has had.
4. Photography makes a compassionate response to presented images ________________.
5. When did the largest collection photographic project take place with the help of the FSA?
Short Answer Questions
1. Surrealism is bound by ________ and is dated in its contents, according to Sontag.
2. Arbus took some pictures of 'normal' people, but contrived the pictures to make them look _____________.
3. Some theorize that photography allows the artist to capture __________ during an off-guard moment.
4. Others believe that photography is purely _________ and entirely devoid of interpretation in a subjective sense.
5. The program with the FSA resulted in political and social _________ being placed on the rural poor.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)