|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like modern art, according to Sontag, photography lowers ___________ in those who view it.
2. Some photographers are _________, seeking to clarify or to identify a world vision.
3. Photography is published in books with _______ of white space and precise layouts, making it seem artistic.
4. As the text says, "Hobbesian man roams the streets, quite visible, with ____________ in his hair."
(c) A ribbon.
5. Photography has become a bit of a surrealist art, not a/an __________ art, but close to it, according to Sontag.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whitman wanted others to realize that the _____________ was a part of the universal.
2. At times in the photography movement, the __________ is considered important while at other times it is not.
3. The FSA program seems to indicate that when you photograph an object, you can _____________.
4. As a new art, photography constantly undergoes constant __________ as it must always be innovative.
5. By __________, photography became an acceptable part of modern day life, according to the book.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)