|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Photographic Evangels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arbus made everybody look ________________ when she took her photographs.
(a) Exactly the same.
2. One of the things that Sontag reminds the reader is that Surrealism is not a __________ art form.
3. An audience cares about the subject being photographed, yet wants little to do with the _______________.
4. Photographs become ______________; they record the injuries time does to objects.
5. Unlike what the previous parts of the chapter say, Sontag goes on to say that photography can inform ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like modern art, according to Sontag, photography lowers ___________ in those who view it.
2. Just like painting and other forms of art, photography has had various ____________.
3. Photographs are also displayed in ___________ as paintings are for others to see and to experience.
4. Within photography have also been loosely organized __________, though not as strong as painting has had.
5. Whitman's view was challenged and entirely defeated mostly by accident by ________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)