Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is taking a dissenting position loudly before an already angry mob free speech?
2. What is the author now interested in figuring out, regarding the principles?
(a) How to apply the principles that he has discussed so far.
(b) How to apply the principles to his local community.
(c) How to apply the principles to his life.
(d) How to reevaluate the principles.
3. What other countries does the author also believe have become more alike to one another?
(a) The Mexicans and the Americans.
(b) The Americans and Canadians.
(c) The British and French.
(d) The Germans and the Russians.
4. From what century is Wilhelm Von Humboldt?
(a) The 18th century.
(b) The 16th century.
(c) The 17th century.
(d) The 19th century.
5. Who is J.S. Mill's ancient predecessor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What exists today that the author did not mention?
2. What does the author believe is immoral?
3. To drive the people down into being more slavish and less independent of will and of thought is to do what?
4. What is a second question the author focuses on?
5. What is the main focus of the entire work?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)