Short Answer Questions Key
1. Is the author considered a philosopher?
2. How is John Stuart Mill viewed?
As having been the most prominent English-speaking thinker in the 19th century.
3. How was J.S. Mill educated?
He was homeschooled.
4. In what was Mill's education very strong?
5. In what subjects was his education clearly weak?
Science and mathematics.
6. For what did Mill's education prepare him well?
The social and political work that he came into later in life.
This section contains 5,721 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)