Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Prefaces Etc. : Chapter 1, Prefaces
1. Is the author considered a philosopher?
2. How is John Stuart Mill viewed?
3. How was J.S. Mill educated?
4. In what was Mill's education very strong?
5. In what subjects was his education clearly weak?
6. For what did Mill's education prepare him well?
7. Who has been exclusively and specifically an intellectual and emotional companion of J.S. Mill's?
8. For how long was this woman his close companion?
9. Why is their friendship less unusual today?
10. What is the work done by these two friends?
11. What was part of the work of these two friends?
12. What aspects did these...
This section contains 2,002 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)