|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Grossman in Chapter 5, what component separates a natural warrior from a psychopath?
2. Who is Caspar Weinberger?
(a) Former Secretary of Defense.
(b) Former Vice President.
(c) Former Joint Chief.
(d) Former Secretary of State.
3. When does a soldier's guilt following an atrocity become completely unavoidable?
(a) When he is already depressed.
(b) When the war is a domestic conflict.
(c) When his side loses.
(d) When he returns to a peacetime situation.
4. Which of the following theorists presents evidence concerning proximity of authority and peer groups?
5. According to Grossman in Chapter 3, what is the difference between military killing training and that provided by video games?
(a) There is no discernible difference.
(b) The army offers ballistics education.
(c) The army directs its training toward an enemy.
(d) Video games stunt hand-eye coordination.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Grossman's Chapter 2 trajectory of increasingly violent media, where do children go after cartoons?
2. Which of the following is an essential quality that makes a role model desirable as listed in Chapter 4?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 4, what distinction does Grossman make between social learning and the previous two types of conditioning?
4. Which stage of the killing process did Eric - who shot a VC soldier while he was urinating - skip,as described in Chapter 2?
5. As described in Chapter 5, natural warriors are able to kill without what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)