Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1, Killing and the Existence of Resistance: A World of Virgins Studying Sex: Chapter 1, Fight or Flight: Posture or Submit | Section 1, Killing and the Existence of Resistance: A World of Virgins Studying Sex: Chapter 2, Nonfirers Throughout History
1. Why does fight-or-flight not come into play in a battle situation?
2. In Chapter 1, Grossman reveals that the majority of active World War II soldiers did what?
3. Which of the following is not an option for a soldier in combat that Grossman lists in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, what is significant about the Civil War muskets examined by Grossman?
5. In Chapter 2, what tactic does Grossman describe as key to training soldiers to fire in combat?
This section contains 3,835 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)