1. Why does fight-or-flight not come into play in a battle situation?
2. In Chapter 1, Grossman reveals that the majority of active World War II soldiers did what?
3. Which of the following is not an option for a soldier in combat that Grossman lists in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, what is significant about the Civil War muskets examined by Grossman?
5. In Chapter 2, what tactic does Grossman describe as key to training soldiers to fire in combat?
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)