Section 1, Killing and the Existence of Resistance: A World of Virgins Studying Sex: Chapter 1, Fight or Flight: Posture or Submit | Section 1, Killing and the Existence of Resistance: A World of Virgins Studying Sex: Chapter 2, Nonfirers Throughout History
1. Why does fight-or-flight not come into play in a battle situation?
(a) Battle is a collective exercise.
(b) Soldiers are able to communicate verbally with each other.
(c) Soldiers are on the same stratus of the food chain.
(d) Soldiers are armed with weapons.
2. In Chapter 1, Grossman reveals that the majority of active World War II soldiers did what?
(b) Learned German.
(c) Declined to fire their weapons.
(d) Released prisoners-of-war.
3. Which of the following is not an option for a soldier in combat that Grossman lists in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, what is significant about the Civil War muskets examined by Grossman?
(a) They are unloaded.
(b) They are loaded multiple times.
(c) They are loaded without pellets.
(d) They are loaded without powder.
5. In Chapter 2, what tactic does Grossman describe as key to training soldiers to fire in combat?
This section contains 4,858 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)