|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond kill the guard with?
(a) His bare hands
(b) A gun
(c) A dart
(d) A knife
2. What color lights did the laboratory have?
3. What does Bond think is the perfect cover for the gunfire?
(a) The fireworks
(b) A gun competition
(c) A motor race
(d) A gun party
4. What does Blofeld leave on?
(a) A truck
(c) A car
(d) A bob sled
5. What is the road sign in front of?
(a) A sky scraper
(b) A bridge
(c) A tower
(d) A rail track
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
2. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
3. What does Bond pretend to be when he meets the fireman?
4. What kind of treatment is the clinic using?
5. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond escape from the building?
2. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
3. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
4. How does Bond get ready to escape?
5. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
6. What does Mr. Franklin suspect Blofeld's plan is?
7. What does Bond find out about one of the girls at the bar in Chapter 13?
8. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
9. What does Bond hear during the night in Ruby's room?
10. How does Bond kill his pursuer?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)