|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
2. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(c) Sable Basilisk
3. What does Bond hide in his toilet?
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
4. What does BW stand for?
(a) Biological warfare
(b) Biological weapons
(c) Black and white
(d) Blocked Wings
5. What is Franklin an expert in?
(a) Traffic control
(c) Infectious diseases
(d) Pest control
Short Answer Questions
1. What ski path is Bond on?
2. Who supports Bond through a dance?
3. What does Blofeld leave on the track for Bond?
4. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
5. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond kill his pursuer?
2. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
3. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
4. What does Bond arrange at Zurich Airport in Chapter 19?
5. How does Bond escape from the building?
6. How do Bond's pursuers try to kill him?
7. How does Bond get ready to escape?
8. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
9. How does Bond kill his pursuers in Chapter 18?
10. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)