|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
2. What French city does Bond fly to?
3. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Shaun Campbell
(b) Jacob Arnold
(c) Paul Jacks
(d) Hilary Bray
4. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
5. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond steal after lunch?
2. What does Bond pretend to be when he meets the fireman?
3. What kind of drink is Pis-de Chat?
4. What kind of pudding do Bond and M eat?
5. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
2. Describe the chase between Blofeld and Bond.
3. How do Bond's pursuers try to kill him?
4. What does Bond hear during the night in Ruby's room?
5. Describe the meeting between Blofeld and Bond in Chapter 19.
6. How does Draco camouflage his helicopter?
7. How does Bond kill his pursuer?
8. What does Mr. Franklin suspect Blofeld's plan is?
9. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
10. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)