|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blofeld leave on the track for Bond?
(a) A banana skin
(b) A grenade
(c) A dead body
(d) A gas canister
2. What kind of treatment is the clinic using?
(b) Primal scream
3. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Hell's Delight
(b) Dead Man's Leap
(c) Jack in the Box
(d) Whizz-Bang Straight
4. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) At headquarters
(b) In a carpark
(c) At M's house
(d) In a restaurant
5. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) A Secret Agents murder
(b) The trouble on Christmas Eve
(c) A disappearance
(d) Fraud claims
Short Answer Questions
1. What French city does Bond fly to?
2. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
3. Whose helicopter does Bond see leaving the mountain?
4. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
5. What are the people celebrating at the skating rink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond say in his message to headquarters?
2. How does Bond escape from the building?
3. Describe the chase between Blofeld and Bond.
4. How does Bond get ready to escape?
5. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
6. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
7. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
8. Describe Bond's dream in Chapter 20.
9. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
10. How does Bond kill his pursuer?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)