|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
2. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(a) Sable Basilisk
3. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
(a) The hallway
(b) The lounge
(c) The dining room
(d) The bathroom
4. What does Bond ask Irma for to protect his eyes?
(a) Contact lenses
(b) Water goggles
(c) Snow goggles
(d) Sun glasses
5. What subject does Bond work all day on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Tracy leave for?
2. What does Bond kill the guard with?
3. What is the name of the nearest town?
4. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
5. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
2. Describe the chase between Blofeld and Bond.
3. Describe the meeting between Blofeld and Bond in Chapter 19.
4. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
5. How does Bond get ready to escape?
6. What does Bond say in his message to headquarters?
7. How does Bond kill his pursuers in Chapter 18?
8. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
9. What does Bond find out about one of the girls at the bar in Chapter 13?
10. What does Mr. Franklin suspect Blofeld's plan is?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)