|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink is Pis-de Chat?
2. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(a) The police
(b) The armed forces
(c) Ambulance men
3. Who supports Bond through a dance?
4. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) At headquarters
(b) At M's house
(c) In a restaurant
(d) In a carpark
5. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blofeld leave on?
2. What does Bond think is the perfect cover for the gunfire?
3. What is the name of the captured agent?
4. What kind of pudding do Bond and M eat?
5. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
2. Why does Bond refuse to identify Shaun Campbell?
3. Describe the meeting between Blofeld and Bond in Chapter 19.
4. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
5. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
6. What does Bond find out about one of the girls at the bar in Chapter 13?
7. How do Bond's pursuers try to kill him?
8. How does Bond kill his pursuers in Chapter 18?
9. How does Bond get ready to escape?
10. Describe the chase between Blofeld and Bond.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)