|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A needle
(b) A pin
(c) A war medal
(d) A bachelor's button
2. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(b) Sable Basilisk
3. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(a) Ambulance men
(b) The armed forces
(d) The police
4. What is Franklin an expert in?
(b) Traffic control
(c) Pest control
(d) Infectious diseases
5. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
(a) Army training
(b) Police training
(d) Space training
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the road sign in front of?
2. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
3. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
4. Why does Ruby lead Bond into the bathroom?
5. What does Bond ask Irma for to protect his eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond kill his pursuer?
2. How does Draco camouflage his helicopter?
3. Describe Bond's dream in Chapter 20.
4. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
5. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
6. How does Bond get ready to escape?
7. What does Bond arrange at Zurich Airport in Chapter 19?
8. Why does Bond refuse to identify Shaun Campbell?
9. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
10. How does Bond try to hide himself in Samaden?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)