|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tracy go to recover?
(a) A psychiatric facility
(b) A drug clinic
(d) A health clinic
2. Where do Bond and the woman have to slow down?
(a) A highway
(b) A town
(c) A village
(d) A traffic queue
3. Why does Bond rent a car?
(a) He likes wasting money
(b) He wants a faster car
(c) His car has broken down
(d) So Tracy won't recognize him
4. Where does Bond take a knife from?
(a) His sock
(b) His underwear
(c) His shoe
(d) His pocket
5. What kind of help does Bond suggest Draco gets for Tracy?
(a) Psychiatric help
(b) Water therapy
(d) Marriage counselling
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
2. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
3. Who meets Bond at the airport?
4. What does Bond open after breakfast?
5. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond do as the boat approaches?
2. How has Tracy come off the rails in recent times?
3. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
4. Describe the race between Bond and the woman.
5. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
6. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
7. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
8. Why has Bond become become bored with his job?
9. Describe the meeting between Bond and Blofeld in Chapter 11.
10. What is Piz Gloria?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)