|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Bond play at the casino?
2. What does the countess want Bond to call her?
3. What is Tracy doing when Bond leaves her in the morning?
4. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
(a) Her room
(b) Bond's room
(c) The breakfast room
(d) The toilet
5. Where does Tracy go to recover?
(a) A drug clinic
(b) A psychiatric facility
(d) A health clinic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
2. What alcohol does Bond drink to help him sleep?
3. What does Bond give Tracy as they sail off?
4. Why does Bond rent a car?
5. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Piz Gloria the perfect cover for Blofeld?
2. Why does Bond follow Tracy?
3. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
4. Describe the first meeting with Bond and Draco.
5. What does Bond do as the boat approaches?
6. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
7. How has Tracy come off the rails in recent times?
8. Describe the bar game Bond plays with the ten girls.
9. Describe the meeting between Bond and Blofeld in Chapter 11.
10. Describe the race between Bond and the woman.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)