|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
2. What is the Union Corse better known as?
(a) The French mafia
(d) The Gestapo
3. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Eat dinner
(c) Write a letter
(d) Phone M
4. What does Basilisk say people are awestruck with?
(a) Mount Everest
(b) The idea of having a title
(c) Falling in love
(d) Secret agents
5. What are the girls not allowed to share?
(a) Their first names
(b) Their backgrounds
(c) Their surnames
(d) Their addresses
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
2. What does Bond think the high alpine setting provides for Blofeld?
3. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
4. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
5. What did Tracy's child die of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the College of Arms?
2. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
3. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
4. What does Bond think about as he sits on the beach?
5. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
6. What awakens Bond during the night?
7. Why has Bond become become bored with his job?
8. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
9. What does Bond do between breakfast and lunch in Chapter 12?
10. Why does Bond follow Tracy?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)