|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond go to find at the bar?
(b) The countess
(c) Felix Leiter
2. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy a car
(b) Double his money
(c) Play conservatively
(d) Buy the casino
3. What color is the countess' hair?
4. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
(a) Plenty of money
(b) Beautiful women
5. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Eat dinner
(b) Write a letter
(c) Phone M
(d) Watch TV
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
2. For what reason was the man killed?
3. Who does Draco say Tracy mentioned in her suicide note?
4. Who was Bond Street named after?
5. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond do between breakfast and lunch in Chapter 12?
2. How does the man die?
3. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
4. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
5. How does Bond escape from the building?
6. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
7. What awakens Bond in the morning?
8. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
9. Describe the meeting between Bond and Blofeld in Chapter 11.
10. How do the two men capture Bond and Tracy?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)