|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Bond play at the casino?
2. What does Bond ask Draco to help him with?
(a) Finding Blofeld
(b) The French language
(c) Finding a decent bar
(d) Finding a doctor
3. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
(c) The West Indies
(d) The British Isles
4. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
(a) A strip of metal
(b) A piece of plastic
(c) A skeleton key
(d) A crow bar
5. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tracy doing when Bond leaves her in the morning?
2. What does Basilisk say people are awestruck with?
3. Which feature of Blofeld's makes it likely that he is a count?
4. What is the Bleuvilles family trait?
5. What was the man pushed down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the two men capture Bond and Tracy?
2. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
3. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
4. What does Bond do between breakfast and lunch in Chapter 12?
5. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
6. What does Bond think about as he sits on the beach?
7. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
8. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
9. What is Piz Gloria?
10. How does the man die?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)