|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond describe Blofeld's hands?
2. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) A guard
(c) Irma Bunt
(d) An attendant
3. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy the casino
(b) Play conservatively
(c) Double his money
(d) Buy a car
4. What did Tracy's child die of?
(a) Hooping cough
(c) Brain disease
5. What kind of car does Bond see parked in front of the hotel?
(a) A BMW
(b) A Mercedes
(c) A bentley
(d) A Lancia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
2. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
3. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
4. What awakens Bond the following morning?
5. What does Basilisk say people are awestruck with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the novel.
2. How does Bond lock himself in the office trailer?
3. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
4. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
5. What does Bond say in his message to headquarters?
6. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
7. Why is Bond watching the woman?
8. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
9. How does Bond lose his winnings?
10. Why does Bond refuse to identify Shaun Campbell?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)