|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the master criminal Bond is trying to track down?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) James Spectre
(c) Johnny Hotwire
(d) Davis Banal
2. Where does Bond take a knife from?
(a) His shoe
(b) His underwear
(c) His pocket
(d) His sock
3. What does Bond open after breakfast?
(a) His window
(b) A box
(c) A letter
(d) A present
4. What does bond throw his knife at?
(a) A notice board
(b) A cat
(c) A calendar
(d) A dart board
5. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He robs the casino
(b) He bets sensibly
(c) He puts on a big bet
(d) He cheats
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
2. Which of the following words best describes Irma Bunt?
3. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
4. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
5. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bond watching the woman?
2. What does Bond do between breakfast and lunch in Chapter 12?
3. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
4. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
5. Who is Ernst Stravo Blofeld?
6. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
7. How does Tracy suggest that she is suicidal?
8. What does Bond do as the boat approaches?
9. What is Bond's plan for his vacation?
10. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)