|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Draco want Bond to marry his daughter?
(a) So she can feel secure
(b) So she has something to live for
(c) So she can borrow money
(d) So she can start again
2. Where does Bond follow Tracy to?
(a) The carpark
(b) A park
(c) A ski resort
(d) The beach
3. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
4. What does Draco beg Bond to do?
(a) Kill Tracy
(b) Leave Tracy alone
(c) Marry Tracy
(d) Lend him money
5. What is Tracy doing when Bond leaves her in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Bond play at the casino?
2. What is the Bond family motto?
3. What kind of car does Bond drive down the French roadway?
4. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
5. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
2. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
3. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
4. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
5. Why has Bond become become bored with his job?
6. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
7. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
8. What is Piz Gloria?
9. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
10. Why does Draco think Tracy will drown herself?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)