|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) Irma Bunt
(c) An attendant
(d) A guard
2. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
(a) A doctor
(b) A lord
(c) A count
(d) A professor
3. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
(a) A syncraphone
(b) A blankpage
(c) A syncropage
(d) A monoface
4. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
(a) The British Isles
(c) The West Indies
5. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
2. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
3. Where does the countess go to while Bond continues to gamble?
4. What is the Union Corse better known as?
5. What is the name of the master criminal Bond is trying to track down?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
2. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
3. Describe the bar game Bond plays with the ten girls.
4. Describe the first meeting with Bond and Draco.
5. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
6. What awakens Bond in the morning?
7. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
8. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
9. What is the College of Arms?
10. What awakens Bond during the night?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)