|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
2. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
3. Why do the Secret Service want to get Blofeld out of Switzerland?
(a) To force him into a mistake
(b) To open his eyes
(c) To capture him
(d) To investigate his business
4. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
(a) A bus
(b) A limo
(c) A raft
(d) A boat
5. What kind of bet is a banco?
(a) A small bet
(b) The maximum bet
(c) The minimum bet
(d) A two way bet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
2. What are the girls not allowed to share?
3. What awakens Bond the following morning?
4. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
5. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
2. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
3. Describe the meeting between Bond and Blofeld in Chapter 11.
4. What awakens Bond during the night?
5. What does Bond do as the boat approaches?
6. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
7. What favor does Bond ask from Draco?
8. What awakens Bond in the morning?
9. Describe the first meeting with Bond and Draco.
10. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)