|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond describe Blofeld's hands?
2. What is the Union Corse better known as?
(a) The Gestapo
(b) The French mafia
3. What does Bond try to find out from Ruby?
(a) Her surname
(b) Her bank account number
(c) Her bra size
(d) Her middlename
4. What is the woman's name?
5. Who does Bond flirt with at lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Draco say Tracy mentioned in her suicide note?
2. Where does Tracy go to recover?
3. What does Bond have a million francs saved up to do?
4. What does Basilisk say people are awestruck with?
5. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. Who is Ernst Stravo Blofeld?
4. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
5. Why does Bond refuse to identify Shaun Campbell?
6. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
7. What does Bond find out about one of the girls at the bar in Chapter 13?
8. What does Mr. Franklin suspect Blofeld's plan is?
9. Why is Bond watching the woman?
10. Why does Bond follow Tracy?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)