|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
(a) Bond's room
(b) Her room
(c) The toilet
(d) The breakfast room
2. What is the woman's name?
3. When does Bond tell Tracy he will meet her again?
(a) At Christmas
(b) On her birthday
(c) At Easter
(d) In the autumn
4. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
(a) Tracy's mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His mother
5. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) An attendant
(b) A guard
(d) Irma Bunt
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
2. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
3. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
4. Who was Bond Street named after?
5. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
2. How do the two men capture Bond and Tracy?
3. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
4. What is Bond's plan for his vacation?
5. What does Bond do as the boat approaches?
6. Describe the meeting between Bond and Blofeld in Chapter 11.
7. What does Bond think about as he sits on the beach?
8. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
9. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
10. Why does Bond follow Tracy?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)