|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Blofeld living?
2. What are the Swiss police reluctant to do?
(a) Bother wealthy citizens
(b) Arrest women
(c) Give information to foreigners
(d) Take bribes
3. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
(a) A bar
(b) A restaurant
(c) Under a tree
(d) A cafe
4. Why does Bond rent a car?
(a) His car has broken down
(b) So Tracy won't recognize him
(c) He wants a faster car
(d) He likes wasting money
5. What is the woman's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
2. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
3. What country is Bond vacationing in?
4. What do the two men threaten Bond with?
5. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond lose his winnings?
2. Why is Bond watching the woman?
3. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
4. Describe the race between Bond and the woman.
5. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
6. How do the two men capture Bond and Tracy?
7. Describe the bar game Bond plays with the ten girls.
8. Who is Ernst Stravo Blofeld?
9. How does the man die?
10. Why does Draco think Tracy will drown herself?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)