|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bond tell Tracy he will meet her again?
(a) At Easter
(b) In the autumn
(c) At Christmas
(d) On her birthday
2. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
(c) Walks away
(d) Picks a fight
3. What does Bond give Tracy as they sail off?
(a) His jacket
(b) A knife
(c) A mint
(d) His photograph
4. What awakens Bond the following morning?
(a) A scream
5. What family does Bond say Irma's surname might be related to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Draco the head of?
2. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
3. Who was Bond Street named after?
4. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
5. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
2. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
3. Why is Bond watching the woman?
4. How does Bond lose his winnings?
5. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
6. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
7. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
8. Describe the race between Bond and the woman.
9. Why does Draco think Tracy will drown herself?
10. What awakens Bond in the morning?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)