|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Draco want Bond to marry his daughter?
(a) So she can borrow money
(b) So she can start again
(c) So she can feel secure
(d) So she has something to live for
2. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A baron
(b) A prince
(c) A count
(d) A cobbler
3. What does Bond think Tracy wants to do?
(a) Run away
(b) Kill him
(c) Marry him
(d) Kill herself
4. Where does Bond follow Tracy to?
(a) A ski resort
(b) A park
(c) The carpark
(d) The beach
5. What is the Union Corse better known as?
(a) The Gestapo
(b) The French mafia
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
2. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
3. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
4. Who does Bond meet at 11 a.m.?
5. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tracy suggest that she is suicidal?
2. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
3. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
4. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
5. What awakens Bond during the night?
6. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
7. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
8. What favor does Bond ask from Draco?
9. Why does Draco think Tracy will drown herself?
10. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)