Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men threaten Bond with?
(a) A knife
(b) A dart
(c) A gun
(d) A club
2. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Irma Bunt
(b) James Rudderless
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) Ernst Blofeld
3. What kind of bet is a banco?
(a) A small bet
(b) A two way bet
(c) The minimum bet
(d) The maximum bet
4. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
(a) A boat
(b) A raft
(c) A bus
(d) A limo
5. What color contact lenses does Blofeld use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
2. What does Bond tell Irma he used the piece of plastic for?
3. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
4. How is Tracy related to Draco?
5. Who is Bond watching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond arrange at Zurich Airport in Chapter 19?
2. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
3. Describe the second meeting between Bond and Blofeld.
4. What does Mr. Franklin suspect Blofeld's plan is?
5. Why is Piz Gloria the perfect cover for Blofeld?
6. Describe Bond's Christmas dinner with M.
7. Why does Bond refuse to identify Shaun Campbell?
8. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
9. How does Bond kill his pursuers in Chapter 18?
10. What problems does Britain have with turkeys in Chapter 21?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)