|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
(a) To amuse himself
(b) To make the girls laugh
(c) To assure their friendship
(d) To give them a false sense of security
2. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
(a) A strip of metal
(b) A skeleton key
(c) A piece of plastic
(d) A crow bar
3. What are the men using the truck for?
(a) A torture chamber
(b) An office
(c) A disco
(d) A studio
4. What family does Bond say Irma's surname might be related to?
5. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Irma Bunt
(c) James Rudderless
(d) Felix Leiter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
2. How is Tracy related to Draco?
3. What are the Swiss police reluctant to do?
4. What did Blofeld once steal to hold the international community for ransom?
5. Who is Bond watching?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond follow Tracy?
2. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
3. Describe the bar game Bond plays with the ten girls.
4. What favor does Bond ask from Draco?
5. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
6. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
7. How does Bond lock himself in the office trailer?
8. Why has Bond become become bored with his job?
9. Why is Bond watching the woman?
10. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)