|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tracy go to recover?
(a) A psychiatric facility
(b) A drug clinic
(c) A health clinic
2. Who is Bond watching?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) A child
(d) A woman
3. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
4. For what reason was the man killed?
(a) He was rude to blofeld
(b) He sexually assaulted one of the girls
(c) He tried to escape
(d) He was caught sleeping on the job
5. What does Bond ask Draco to help him with?
(a) Finding a decent bar
(b) Finding a doctor
(c) The French language
(d) Finding Blofeld
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
2. What country is Bond vacationing in?
3. Why does the countess think she will always beat Bond in a race?
4. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
5. What is the Union Corse better known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What awakens Bond in the morning?
2. Describe the first meeting with Bond and Draco.
3. Describe the race between Bond and the woman.
4. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
5. What is different about Bond's room at Piz Gloria?
6. How do the two men capture Bond and Tracy?
7. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
8. What is Piz Gloria?
9. What strange things does Bond notice at dinner?
10. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)