|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
(a) A syncropage
(b) A syncraphone
(c) A blankpage
(d) A monoface
2. Where does Tracy go to recover?
(a) A psychiatric facility
(c) A health clinic
(d) A drug clinic
3. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
(a) James Dean
(b) Sir Hilary Bray
(c) Sir David Attenborough
(d) Lord Formby
4. What is Draco the head of?
(a) Seiler Enterprises
(c) The Union Corse
5. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A count
(b) A prince
(c) A baron
(d) A cobbler
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
2. For what reason was the man killed?
3. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
4. How does Bond describe Blofeld's hands?
5. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
2. What does Bond find out about Ruby in Chapter 13?
3. How does Tracy suggest that she is suicidal?
4. How does Bond lose his winnings?
5. In what way are Bond's first few meeting with Tracy in her room strange?
6. Why is Piz Gloria the perfect cover for Blofeld?
7. What does Bond say in his message to headquarters?
8. How do Bond's pursuers try to kill him?
9. Summarize the novel.
10. What does Bond do between breakfast and lunch in Chapter 12?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)