|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
(a) His father
(b) Tracy's mother
(c) His brother
(d) His mother
2. What kind of help does Bond suggest Draco gets for Tracy?
(a) Marriage counselling
(b) Water therapy
(d) Psychiatric help
3. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Write a letter
(c) Eat dinner
(d) Phone M
4. Where did Tracy finish her education?
5. What color is the woman's Lancia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond describe Blofeld's hands?
2. Where does Goodnight tell Bond to report to?
3. What does Bond tell Irma he used the piece of plastic for?
4. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
5. What was the man pushed down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first meeting with Bond and Draco.
2. What is Bond's plan for his vacation?
3. Describe the bar game Bond plays with the ten girls.
4. How does Bond deal with the man who asks if he is Sir Hilary Bray?
5. What is Basilisk's plan for Bond to meet Blofeld?
6. How does Bond successfully play baccarat?
7. How does Bond lock himself in the office trailer?
8. How does Tracy suggest that she is suicidal?
9. Why does Draco think Tracy will drown herself?
10. How is Blofeld different from the last time Bond saw a picture of him?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)