|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman's name?
2. What does bond throw his knife at?
(a) A notice board
(b) A calendar
(c) A cat
(d) A dart board
3. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
(a) A tape recording
4. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A prince
(b) A baron
(c) A cobbler
(d) A count
5. What nationality are the girls who flirt with Bond?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tracy's child die of?
2. What was the man pushed down?
3. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
4. Where does Bond transfer his knife to?
5. What is the woman's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Griffin tell Bond about his family?
2. Why is Bond finding it difficult to track down Blofeld?
3. Describe the first meeting between Bond and Tracy.
4. Why does Bond choose Sir Hilary Bray as his cover?
5. Why has Bond become become bored with his job?
6. Why is Bond uncomfortable with pretending he is Bray?
7. What awakens Bond in the morning?
8. What is different about Bond's room at Piz Gloria?
9. How does Bond react when Draco asks him to marry his daughter?
10. How does the man die?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)