|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
(b) Having children
(c) Meeting Blofeld
(d) Getting married
2. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
(b) A watch
(c) An iron rod
(d) A knuckle duster
3. What has the weather changed to in this chapter?
(d) Thunder storm
4. What does Bond ask Tracy in this chapter?
(a) If she will kiss him
(b) If she will lend him money
(c) If she will marry him
(d) If she will kill Blofeld
5. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A pin
(b) A needle
(c) A bachelor's button
(d) A war medal
6. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
(a) The lounge
(b) The dining room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The hallway
7. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(b) The armed forces
(c) Ambulance men
(d) The police
8. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) The trouble on Christmas Eve
(b) A Secret Agents murder
(c) Fraud claims
(d) A disappearance
9. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
10. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
(b) Irma Bunt
(c) The ten girls
11. What does M enjoy painting?
12. What kind of bird did Britain have to import during the holidays?
13. What awkward question does Ruby ask Bond?
(a) If he likes Blofeld
(b) If he is a spy
(c) If he loves her
(d) If she is intelligent
14. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
15. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(a) Sable Basilisk
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
2. What does Bond dictate to Goodnight?
3. What does Bond kill the guard with?
4. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
5. What does Bond think is the perfect cover for the gunfire?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)