|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
2. What awkward question does Ruby ask Bond?
(a) If he likes Blofeld
(b) If he is a spy
(c) If he loves her
(d) If she is intelligent
3. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
4. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
(a) Having children
(b) Getting married
(c) Meeting Blofeld
5. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) At M's house
(b) At headquarters
(c) In a restaurant
(d) In a carpark
6. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
(a) The lounge
(b) The hallway
(c) The dining room
(d) The bathroom
7. What animal does the tape praise?
8. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
(a) A bus
(b) An arrow
(c) A train
(d) An avalanche
9. What does Bond pretend to be when he meets the fireman?
(a) A tourist
(b) A musician
(c) A professional sportsman
(d) A policeman
10. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Hilary Bray
(b) Paul Jacks
(c) Jacob Arnold
(d) Shaun Campbell
11. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
(a) An iron rod
(c) A watch
(d) A knuckle duster
12. What company does Campbell want Bond to confirm he works at?
(a) Universal Export
(b) British Gas
(c) Oxford Press
(d) Swiss Airlines
13. What does Bond steal after lunch?
(a) Gloves and skis
(b) Bread rolls
(c) Goggles and a hat
(d) A car
14. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
15. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond kill the guard with?
2. What does BW stand for?
3. What subject does Bond work all day on?
4. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
5. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)