|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
2. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
(a) An iron rod
(c) A watch
(d) A knuckle duster
3. What does Tracy disguise Bond in?
(a) A blanket
(b) A woman's dress
(c) A mask
(d) A parka
4. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(a) Ambulance men
(b) The police
(d) The armed forces
5. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) In a restaurant
(b) At headquarters
(c) In a carpark
(d) At M's house
6. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A needle
(b) A bachelor's button
(c) A war medal
(d) A pin
7. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
8. What city does Tracy leave for?
9. What is Franklin an expert in?
(a) Pest control
(c) Traffic control
(d) Infectious diseases
10. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
(c) The ten girls
(d) Irma Bunt
11. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He is a disruptive influence
(b) He misses his wife
(c) He has tickets for a soccer game
(d) He has deadline to complete
12. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
13. What color lights did the laboratory have?
14. Whose helicopter does Bond see leaving the mountain?
(a) Irma Bunt's
15. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Hell's Delight
(b) Whizz-Bang Straight
(c) Jack in the Box
(d) Dead Man's Leap
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the girls been ordered not to do?
2. What company does Campbell want Bond to confirm he works at?
3. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
4. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
5. What does Bond pretend to be when he meets the fireman?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)