|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color lights did the laboratory have?
2. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
3. What is the name of the nearest town?
4. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Jack in the Box
(b) Whizz-Bang Straight
(c) Hell's Delight
(d) Dead Man's Leap
5. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
6. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
(a) Police training
(b) Space training
(c) Army training
7. What does Bond steal after lunch?
(a) A car
(b) Goggles and a hat
(c) Bread rolls
(d) Gloves and skis
8. What does BW stand for?
(a) Blocked Wings
(b) Black and white
(c) Biological warfare
(d) Biological weapons
9. What does Bond hide in his toilet?
(b) A knife
(c) A gun
10. What does Bond ask Tracy in this chapter?
(a) If she will kiss him
(b) If she will kill Blofeld
(c) If she will lend him money
(d) If she will marry him
11. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) A Secret Agents murder
(b) Fraud claims
(c) A disappearance
(d) The trouble on Christmas Eve
12. What does Bond think is the perfect cover for the gunfire?
(a) The fireworks
(b) A gun competition
(c) A gun party
(d) A motor race
13. What kind of bird did Britain have to import during the holidays?
14. What method of transport does Draco arrange to take Bond and his men to Piz Gloria?
(b) Private jet
15. What does Blofeld leave on?
(a) A car
(b) A bob sled
(c) A truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Tracy leave for?
2. What French city does Bond fly to?
3. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
4. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
5. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)