|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
2. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
3. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
4. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A war medal
(b) A needle
(c) A bachelor's button
(d) A pin
5. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
6. What does Draco's men paint the helicopter with?
(a) Random words
(b) Red crosses
(c) Religious signs
(d) Blue circles
7. What is the road sign in front of?
(a) A tower
(b) A bridge
(c) A rail track
(d) A sky scraper
8. What does Blofeld leave on the track for Bond?
(a) A grenade
(b) A dead body
(c) A gas canister
(d) A banana skin
9. What have the girls been ordered not to do?
(a) Leave their roooms
(b) Order chicken
(d) Talk to Bond
10. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
(a) Meeting Blofeld
(b) Having children
(c) Getting married
11. What does Blofeld leave on?
(a) A truck
(c) A bob sled
(d) A car
12. What is Franklin an expert in?
(a) Infectious diseases
(c) Pest control
(d) Traffic control
13. What are the people celebrating at the skating rink?
(a) New Years
(d) A marriage
14. What company does Campbell want Bond to confirm he works at?
(a) British Gas
(b) Oxford Press
(c) Swiss Airlines
(d) Universal Export
15. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He misses his wife
(b) He has tickets for a soccer game
(c) He has deadline to complete
(d) He is a disruptive influence
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
2. What does Bond hide in his toilet?
3. Who does Draco promise to help Bond capture?
4. What color lights did the laboratory have?
5. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)