|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
2. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Jack in the Box
(b) Hell's Delight
(c) Whizz-Bang Straight
(d) Dead Man's Leap
3. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) At headquarters
(b) At M's house
(c) In a carpark
(d) In a restaurant
4. What does Bond think is the perfect cover for the gunfire?
(a) A gun competition
(b) The fireworks
(c) A motor race
(d) A gun party
5. What does BW stand for?
(a) Biological warfare
(b) Black and white
(c) Blocked Wings
(d) Biological weapons
6. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
7. What has the weather changed to in this chapter?
(b) Thunder storm
8. What animal does the tape praise?
9. What does Tracy disguise Bond in?
(a) A woman's dress
(b) A mask
(c) A parka
(d) A blanket
10. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
11. What ski path is Bond on?
(a) The red path
(b) The green path
(c) The yellow path
(d) The black path
12. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He has deadline to complete
(b) He misses his wife
(c) He is a disruptive influence
(d) He has tickets for a soccer game
13. What does Blofeld leave on the track for Bond?
(a) A dead body
(b) A grenade
(c) A banana skin
(d) A gas canister
14. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(b) Sable Basilisk
15. What does Blofeld leave on?
(a) A bob sled
(b) A truck
(d) A car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
2. What does Draco's men paint the helicopter with?
3. What kind of drink is Pis-de Chat?
4. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
5. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)