|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
(a) A watch
(c) An iron rod
(d) A knuckle duster
2. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
(a) A train
(b) An arrow
(c) A bus
(d) An avalanche
3. What is Franklin an expert in?
(a) Traffic control
(b) Infectious diseases
(d) Pest control
4. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The dining room
(c) The hallway
(d) The lounge
5. What is the name of the nearest town?
6. What city does Tracy leave for?
7. What French city does Bond fly to?
8. What does Blofeld leave on the track for Bond?
(a) A grenade
(b) A dead body
(c) A banana skin
(d) A gas canister
9. What does Draco's men paint the helicopter with?
(a) Red crosses
(b) Religious signs
(c) Random words
(d) Blue circles
10. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) The trouble on Christmas Eve
(b) Fraud claims
(c) A disappearance
(d) A Secret Agents murder
11. What kind of treatment is the clinic using?
(a) Primal scream
12. What does Bond steal after lunch?
(a) Gloves and skis
(b) Goggles and a hat
(c) Bread rolls
(d) A car
13. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
14. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(b) The armed forces
(c) The police
(d) Ambulance men
15. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Jacob Arnold
(b) Paul Jacks
(c) Shaun Campbell
(d) Hilary Bray
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Draco promise to help Bond capture?
2. What has the weather changed to in this chapter?
3. What does Bond dictate to Goodnight?
4. What method of transport does Draco arrange to take Bond and his men to Piz Gloria?
5. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)