|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A needle
(b) A war medal
(c) A pin
(d) A bachelor's button
2. What French city does Bond fly to?
3. Who does the guard say they are coming for in ten minutes?
4. What is Agent 501 an expert in?
5. What does Bond steal after lunch?
(a) Gloves and skis
(b) Goggles and a hat
(c) A car
(d) Bread rolls
6. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
(b) Irma Bunt
(c) The ten girls
7. What is the road sign in front of?
(a) A rail track
(b) A sky scraper
(c) A bridge
(d) A tower
8. What does Bond ask Tracy in this chapter?
(a) If she will kill Blofeld
(b) If she will marry him
(c) If she will lend him money
(d) If she will kiss him
9. What city do Tracy and Bond drive to?
10. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) Fraud claims
(b) A Secret Agents murder
(c) A disappearance
(d) The trouble on Christmas Eve
11. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
(a) An avalanche
(b) A train
(c) An arrow
(d) A bus
12. What does M enjoy painting?
13. What ski path is Bond on?
(a) The green path
(b) The black path
(c) The yellow path
(d) The red path
14. What kind of bird did Britain have to import during the holidays?
15. What is the name of the nearest town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ruby lead Bond into the bathroom?
2. What animal does the tape praise?
3. What have the girls been ordered not to do?
4. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
5. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)