|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Jacob Arnold
(b) Paul Jacks
(c) Shaun Campbell
(d) Hilary Bray
2. What kind of pudding do Bond and M eat?
3. What did M think the Russians were using hypnosis for?
(a) Space training
(b) Army training
(d) Police training
4. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(a) Sable Basilisk
5. What is Franklin an expert in?
(a) Infectious diseases
(b) Traffic control
(d) Pest control
6. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) In a carpark
(b) In a restaurant
(c) At headquarters
(d) At M's house
7. Why does Ruby lead Bond into the bathroom?
(a) She wants to be alone with him
(b) She wants to show him her scars
(c) The rooms are bugged
(d) She wants to wash him
8. What does Bond hide in his toilet?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
9. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
10. What does Tracy disguise Bond in?
(a) A woman's dress
(b) A blanket
(c) A mask
(d) A parka
11. What are the people celebrating at the skating rink?
(b) A marriage
(c) New Years
12. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
(a) A war medal
(b) A needle
(c) A pin
(d) A bachelor's button
13. What does Bond steal after lunch?
(a) Bread rolls
(b) Gloves and skis
(c) A car
(d) Goggles and a hat
14. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He has tickets for a soccer game
(b) He has deadline to complete
(c) He is a disruptive influence
(d) He misses his wife
15. What does M enjoy painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
2. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
3. What does BW stand for?
4. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
5. What method of transport does Draco arrange to take Bond and his men to Piz Gloria?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)