|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
2. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He is a disruptive influence
(b) He has deadline to complete
(c) He has tickets for a soccer game
(d) He misses his wife
3. What kind of treatment is the clinic using?
(b) Primal scream
4. What kind of pudding do Bond and M eat?
5. What does Draco's men paint the helicopter with?
(a) Red crosses
(b) Religious signs
(c) Random words
(d) Blue circles
6. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
7. What have the girls been ordered not to do?
(b) Leave their roooms
(c) Talk to Bond
(d) Order chicken
8. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
9. Who does Bond want to be stopped at the airport?
(a) The ten girls
(c) Irma Bunt
10. What does Tracy disguise Bond in?
(a) A woman's dress
(b) A blanket
(c) A mask
(d) A parka
11. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Dead Man's Leap
(b) Whizz-Bang Straight
(c) Jack in the Box
(d) Hell's Delight
12. What kind of bird did Britain have to import during the holidays?
13. Who does Draco promise to help Bond capture?
(c) Jordis Seiler
(d) Irma Bunt
14. What awkward question does Ruby ask Bond?
(a) If he loves her
(b) If she is intelligent
(c) If he is a spy
(d) If he likes Blofeld
15. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Hilary Bray
(b) Shaun Campbell
(c) Jacob Arnold
(d) Paul Jacks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supports Bond through a dance?
2. What does Bond pull out of the plum pudding?
3. What French city does Bond fly to?
4. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
5. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)