|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Bond work all day on?
2. What kind of bird did Britain have to import during the holidays?
3. What is the name of the captured agent?
(a) Jacob Arnold
(b) Shaun Campbell
(c) Paul Jacks
(d) Hilary Bray
4. Where does Bond have to meet M?
(a) At M's house
(b) In a restaurant
(c) In a carpark
(d) At headquarters
5. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
(a) A bus
(b) A train
(c) An avalanche
(d) An arrow
6. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
7. What is the road sign in front of?
(a) A sky scraper
(b) A rail track
(c) A tower
(d) A bridge
8. What city is the Secret Service operative from?
9. Whose helicopter does Bond see leaving the mountain?
(c) Irma Bunt's
10. What French city does Bond fly to?
11. What company does Campbell want Bond to confirm he works at?
(a) British Gas
(b) Oxford Press
(c) Universal Export
(d) Swiss Airlines
12. What have the girls been ordered not to do?
(b) Order chicken
(c) Talk to Bond
(d) Leave their roooms
13. What animal was Ruby allergic to?
14. What does Bond use as a punching weapon?
(a) A knuckle duster
(b) An iron rod
(c) A watch
15. What has the weather changed to in this chapter?
(c) Thunder storm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond steal after lunch?
2. What does Tracy disguise Bond in?
3. What does Bond ask Irma for to protect his eyes?
4. What does Bond kill the guard with?
5. What kind of treatment is the clinic using?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)