Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Ruby lead Bond into?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The lounge
(c) The dining room
(d) The hallway
2. What kind of pudding do Bond and M eat?
3. What company does Campbell want Bond to confirm he works at?
(a) Swiss Airlines
(b) British Gas
(c) Universal Export
(d) Oxford Press
4. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
5. What will Bond and Draco's men pretend to be?
(a) Ambulance men
(b) The police
(c) The armed forces
6. What color lights did the laboratory have?
7. What kind of drink is Pis-de Chat?
8. What do Draco's men tell Blofeld's men they are investigating?
(a) The trouble on Christmas Eve
(b) Fraud claims
(c) A Secret Agents murder
(d) A disappearance
9. Who does the guard say they are coming for in ten minutes?
10. Who does Bond write a letter to in this chapter?
(a) Sable Basilisk
11. Which of the following is not part of the bob sled track?
(a) Hell's Delight
(b) Whizz-Bang Straight
(c) Dead Man's Leap
(d) Jack in the Box
12. What does Bond use as invisible ink?
13. Whose room does Bond sneak into?
14. What is Bond's pursuer killed by?
(a) An avalanche
(b) An arrow
(c) A train
(d) A bus
15. What reason does Bond give Ruby for leaving so soon?
(a) He has deadline to complete
(b) He is a disruptive influence
(c) He misses his wife
(d) He has tickets for a soccer game
Short Answer Questions
1. What awkward question does Ruby ask Bond?
2. Whose helicopter does Bond see leaving the mountain?
3. What are the people celebrating at the skating rink?
4. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
5. What does Bond steal after lunch?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)