|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond transfer his knife to?
(a) His underwear
(b) His shoe
(c) His pocket
(d) His sock
2. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) Irma Bunt
(b) A guard
(d) An attendant
3. What did Tracy's child die of?
(a) Brain disease
(c) Hooping cough
4. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy a car
(b) Play conservatively
(c) Buy the casino
(d) Double his money
5. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
6. What muscles does Bond build up?
(a) His skiing muscles
(b) His stomach muscles
(c) His biceps
(d) His soccer muscles
7. Which of the following words best describes Irma Bunt?
8. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
(a) They are purple
(b) They don't stick out
(c) They have no earlobes
(d) They have no top half
9. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Eat dinner
(b) Phone M
(c) Write a letter
(d) Watch TV
10. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
11. What do the two men threaten Bond with?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) A dart
(d) A club
12. What color is the woman's Lancia?
13. Who is Bond watching?
(a) A woman
(b) Felix Leiter
(d) A child
14. What is the Bond family motto?
(a) The world is not enough
(b) Gobble before you chew
(c) Diamonds are forever
(d) Peep before you look
15. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
(a) Beautiful women
(c) Plenty of money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
2. What does Bond try to find out from Ruby?
3. Where does Tracy go to recover?
4. What does Tracy want to repay Bond's 40 million francs with?
5. What awakens Bond the following morning?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)