|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Irma Bunt
(c) James Rudderless
(d) Felix Leiter
2. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A prince
(b) A count
(c) A cobbler
(d) A baron
3. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
4. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
5. What is the name of the mountain the helicopter lands on?
(a) Apple Top
(b) Chapeau Rogue
(d) Piz Gloria
6. What kind of help does Bond suggest Draco gets for Tracy?
(a) Marriage counselling
(b) Psychiatric help
(d) Water therapy
7. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
(b) Baked beans
8. What is the Bleuvilles family trait?
(a) One nostril
(b) No ear lobes
(c) Webbed hands
(d) A flat head
9. Who does Bond go to find at the bar?
(a) The countess
(d) Felix Leiter
10. What kind of car does Bond see parked in front of the hotel?
(a) A bentley
(b) A Lancia
(c) A Mercedes
(d) A BMW
11. How did Tracy want to kill herself?
(a) Shooting herself
(b) Hanging herself
(c) Taking an overdose
(d) Swimming out into the sea
12. What has Bond just handed into the Secret Services?
(a) His child
(b) His gun
(c) His report
(d) His resignation letter
13. Which feature of Blofeld's makes it likely that he is a count?
(a) His long fingers
(b) His lobe-less ears
(c) His crooked nose
(d) His knobbly knees
14. Where did Bond see a camera in his room?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The wardrobe
(c) The desk
(d) The ceiling
15. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(b) An attendant
(c) A guard
(d) Irma Bunt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond think the high alpine setting provides for Blofeld?
2. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
3. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
4. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
5. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)