|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
(a) His sister
(b) His friend
(c) His partner
(d) His secretary
2. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A cobbler
(b) A baron
(c) A prince
(d) A count
3. What country is Bond vacationing in?
4. What does bond throw his knife at?
(a) A calendar
(b) A cat
(c) A notice board
(d) A dart board
5. Who does Bond go to find at the bar?
(a) The countess
(c) Felix Leiter
6. What did Blofeld once steal to hold the international community for ransom?
(a) A nuclear weapon
(b) A lazer gun
(c) A biological weapon
(d) The Primeminister's wife
7. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
(c) Make love
8. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
(c) A tape recording
9. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
10. Where does Draco ask Bond to take Tracy?
(a) For dinner
(b) To Paris
(c) To London
(d) To buy a dress
11. Who does Bond flirt with at lunch?
12. What do the two men threaten Bond with?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) A dart
(d) A club
13. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
(a) They don't stick out
(b) They have no earlobes
(c) They are purple
(d) They have no top half
14. Where does Sir Hilary Bray live?
(a) In a hospital
(b) In the mountains
(c) In the woods
(d) In a castle
15. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
(a) To give them a false sense of security
(b) To make the girls laugh
(c) To assure their friendship
(d) To amuse himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
2. What does Bond think Tracy wants to do?
3. What color contact lenses does Blofeld use?
4. What does Bond give Tracy as they sail off?
5. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)