|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
(a) They are purple
(b) They have no top half
(c) They don't stick out
(d) They have no earlobes
2. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
(a) Steering wheel
(c) An axle
3. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
(a) A professor
(b) A doctor
(c) A lord
(d) A count
4. What is the woman's first name?
5. What game does Bond play at the casino?
6. What does Bond have a million francs saved up to do?
(a) Buy a yacht
(d) Buy a gun
7. What is the name of Bond's superior?
8. Who does Bond flirt with at lunch?
9. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
(b) A tape recording
10. Who was Bond Street named after?
(a) Lord Kevin Bond
(b) Dr. Franklin Bond
(c) Sir Thomas Bond
(d) Professor Gordon Bond
11. What are the men using the truck for?
(a) A torture chamber
(b) A disco
(c) An office
(d) A studio
12. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He puts on a big bet
(b) He bets sensibly
(c) He cheats
(d) He robs the casino
13. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
(c) Plenty of money
(d) Beautiful women
14. What did Blofeld once steal to hold the international community for ransom?
(a) A lazer gun
(b) The Primeminister's wife
(c) A nuclear weapon
(d) A biological weapon
15. What kind of car does Bond see parked in front of the hotel?
(a) A Mercedes
(b) A BMW
(c) A Lancia
(d) A bentley
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Draco beg Bond to do?
2. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
3. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
4. Who meets Bond at the airport?
5. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)