|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Bond vacationing in?
2. What muscles does Bond build up?
(a) His biceps
(b) His skiing muscles
(c) His soccer muscles
(d) His stomach muscles
3. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Eat dinner
(b) Watch TV
(c) Write a letter
(d) Phone M
4. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He robs the casino
(b) He cheats
(c) He puts on a big bet
(d) He bets sensibly
5. Where does Bond transfer his knife to?
(a) His shoe
(b) His underwear
(c) His pocket
(d) His sock
6. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
(a) Joan Horn
(b) Janice Long
(c) Freda Feel
(d) Mary Goodnight
7. What does Bond give Tracy as they sail off?
(a) His jacket
(b) A mint
(c) A knife
(d) His photograph
8. Which feature of Blofeld's makes it likely that he is a count?
(a) His long fingers
(b) His knobbly knees
(c) His lobe-less ears
(d) His crooked nose
9. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A prince
(b) A cobbler
(c) A baron
(d) A count
10. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His brother
(d) Tracy's mother
11. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
12. What awakens Bond the following morning?
(b) A scream
13. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
(b) Plenty of money
(d) Beautiful women
14. What does bond throw his knife at?
(a) A dart board
(b) A cat
(c) A notice board
(d) A calendar
15. What does the countess want Bond to call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bond family motto?
2. What does Bond ask Draco to help him with?
3. Who does Bond flirt with at lunch?
4. What family does Bond say Irma's surname might be related to?
5. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)