|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Draco beg Bond to do?
(a) Leave Tracy alone
(b) Kill Tracy
(c) Marry Tracy
(d) Lend him money
2. What is the Union Corse better known as?
(c) The Gestapo
(d) The French mafia
3. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
(a) A ship
(b) A bus
(c) A van
(d) A truck
4. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
(a) Tracy's mother
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His father
5. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
(a) A lord
(b) A professor
(c) A doctor
(d) A count
6. What are the men using the truck for?
(a) An office
(b) A disco
(c) A torture chamber
(d) A studio
7. Where does Bond transfer his knife to?
(a) His underwear
(b) His pocket
(c) His shoe
(d) His sock
8. For what reason was the man killed?
(a) He was caught sleeping on the job
(b) He sexually assaulted one of the girls
(c) He was rude to blofeld
(d) He tried to escape
9. What is the woman's name?
10. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
(a) Make love
11. What color contact lenses does Blofeld use?
12. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
(a) Walks away
(d) Picks a fight
13. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
14. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Phone M
(b) Eat dinner
(c) Write a letter
(d) Watch TV
15. What does the countess want Bond to call her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
2. What is Tracy doing when Bond leaves her in the morning?
3. What is wrong with Blofeld's ears?
4. Where do Bond and the woman have to slow down?
5. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)