|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Hilary Bray live?
(a) In the mountains
(b) In a castle
(c) In a hospital
(d) In the woods
2. What are the girls not allowed to share?
(a) Their first names
(b) Their addresses
(c) Their surnames
(d) Their backgrounds
3. What is the Bleuvilles family trait?
(a) No ear lobes
(b) One nostril
(c) Webbed hands
(d) A flat head
4. Who does Draco say died ten years ago?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) Tracy's mother
5. What nationality are the girls who flirt with Bond?
6. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
(a) Sir Hilary Bray
(c) James Bond
(d) Winston Churchill
7. Who was Bond Street named after?
(a) Professor Gordon Bond
(b) Dr. Franklin Bond
(c) Sir Thomas Bond
(d) Lord Kevin Bond
8. What is the woman's name?
9. How does Bond say he is related to Sir Hilary?
(a) His brother in law
(b) His cousin
(c) His nephew
(d) His brother
10. How does Bond describe Blofeld's hands?
11. Where does Bond transfer his knife to?
(a) His underwear
(b) His sock
(c) His pocket
(d) His shoe
12. Who is Bond watching?
(a) Felix Leiter
(c) A woman
(d) A child
13. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
(a) To make the girls laugh
(b) To assure their friendship
(c) To give them a false sense of security
(d) To amuse himself
14. What does the countess want Bond to call her?
15. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
(a) A car
(c) A boat
(d) A bicycle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Bond family motto?
2. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
3. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
4. What muscles does Bond build up?
5. How is Tracy related to Draco?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)