|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Bond vacationing in?
2. What awakens Bond the following morning?
(b) A scream
3. What is the name of the the men's boss?
(a) Marc-Ange Draco
(b) Ernst Blofeld
(c) Jordis Seiler
(d) Freddie Tombs
4. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
(c) Make love
5. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A baron
(b) A cobbler
(c) A count
(d) A prince
6. What does Bond open after breakfast?
(a) A letter
(b) His window
(c) A present
(d) A box
7. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
(a) A count
(b) A lord
(c) A doctor
(d) A professor
8. Where did Tracy finish her education?
9. What are the Swiss police reluctant to do?
(a) Bother wealthy citizens
(b) Arrest women
(c) Take bribes
(d) Give information to foreigners
10. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
(a) Under a tree
(b) A bar
(c) A restaurant
(d) A cafe
11. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
(a) A boat
(b) A bus
(c) A limo
(d) A raft
12. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) Irma Bunt
(b) A guard
(c) An attendant
13. Where does Bond take a knife from?
(a) His pocket
(b) His underwear
(c) His shoe
(d) His sock
14. What kind of bet is a banco?
(a) A small bet
(b) The maximum bet
(c) A two way bet
(d) The minimum bet
15. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
(a) Walks away
(c) Picks a fight
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bond Street named after?
2. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
3. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
4. What is the name of Bond's superior?
5. How did Tracy want to kill herself?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)