|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
(a) The breakfast room
(b) Bond's room
(c) The toilet
(d) Her room
2. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) James Rudderless
(c) Ernst Blofeld
(d) Irma Bunt
3. What does Bond think the high alpine setting provides for Blofeld?
(a) A fun atmosphere
(b) A relaxing environment
(c) A natural protection
(d) An exciting atmosphere
4. Where does the countess go to while Bond continues to gamble?
(a) Her car
(b) The bar
(c) The park
(d) Her room
5. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) Irma Bunt
(c) An attendant
(d) A guard
6. For what reason was the man killed?
(a) He was caught sleeping on the job
(b) He was rude to blofeld
(c) He sexually assaulted one of the girls
(d) He tried to escape
7. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
8. Where did Bond see a camera in his room?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The ceiling
(c) The wardrobe
(d) The desk
9. Where does Goodnight tell Bond to report to?
(a) Griffon Street
(b) The College of Arms
(c) Oxford University
10. What is the name of the the men's boss?
(a) Freddie Tombs
(b) Jordis Seiler
(c) Marc-Ange Draco
(d) Ernst Blofeld
11. Which feature of Blofeld's makes it likely that he is a count?
(a) His long fingers
(b) His lobe-less ears
(c) His knobbly knees
(d) His crooked nose
12. What kind of help does Bond suggest Draco gets for Tracy?
(a) Marriage counselling
(c) Psychiatric help
(d) Water therapy
13. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
(a) A van
(b) A truck
(c) A bus
(d) A ship
14. What does Bond try to find out from Ruby?
(a) Her bank account number
(b) Her surname
(c) Her middlename
(d) Her bra size
15. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
(a) Steering wheel
(d) An axle
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
2. Where did Tracy finish her education?
3. What do the two men usher Bond and Tracy onto?
4. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
5. What does Bond put inside the napkin?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)