|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
2. What is the name of the master criminal Bond is trying to track down?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Davis Banal
(c) Johnny Hotwire
(d) James Spectre
3. What is the name of the bet the countess makes?
4. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A count
(b) A cobbler
(c) A prince
(d) A baron
5. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
6. What is the name of Bond's superior?
7. What does Tracy want to repay Bond's 40 million francs with?
(a) Her watch
(b) Her diamond earrings
(d) Her car
8. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
(a) A skeleton key
(b) A strip of metal
(c) A crow bar
(d) A piece of plastic
9. What are the men using the truck for?
(a) A disco
(b) A studio
(c) A torture chamber
(d) An office
10. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
(a) His secretary
(b) His friend
(c) His partner
(d) His sister
11. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
(a) Baked beans
12. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
(b) An axle
(c) Steering wheel
13. What does Bond open after breakfast?
(a) A letter
(b) A box
(c) A present
(d) His window
14. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
(c) Walks away
(d) Picks a fight
15. Who does Bond go to find at the bar?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) The countess
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Swiss police reluctant to do?
2. What does Bond try to find out from Ruby?
3. Where did Tracy finish her education?
4. Where does Tracy go to recover?
5. Who does Bond meet at 11 a.m.?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)