|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
(a) A syncropage
(b) A syncraphone
(c) A monoface
(d) A blankpage
2. Who does Bond ask about the screaming?
(a) A guard
(c) Irma Bunt
(d) An attendant
3. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy a car
(b) Play conservatively
(c) Buy the casino
(d) Double his money
4. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
(a) Joan Horn
(b) Freda Feel
(c) Mary Goodnight
(d) Janice Long
5. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
(a) Sir Hilary Bray
(b) Winston Churchill
(d) James Bond
6. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
7. What awakens Bond the following morning?
(c) A scream
8. What does Bond put inside the napkin?
(a) A coin
(b) A key
(c) A knife
(d) A letter
9. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
10. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
(a) Bond's room
(b) Her room
(c) The breakfast room
(d) The toilet
11. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
(b) The West Indies
(d) The British Isles
12. What family does Bond say Irma's surname might be related to?
13. What nationality are the girls who flirt with Bond?
14. What does Bond do before heading for the casino?
(a) Watch TV
(b) Eat dinner
(c) Phone M
(d) Write a letter
15. When does Bond tell Tracy he will meet her again?
(a) At Easter
(b) On her birthday
(c) In the autumn
(d) At Christmas
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets Bond at the airport?
2. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
3. What does Bond open after breakfast?
4. What does Tracy want to repay Bond's 40 million francs with?
5. What are the men using the truck for?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)