|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
2. Who does Bond go to find at the bar?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) The countess
3. Who does Draco say Tracy mentioned in her suicide note?
(a) Her child
(b) Her ex husband
(c) Her mother
4. What is the woman's name?
5. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
(a) James Bond
(b) Sir Hilary Bray
(d) Winston Churchill
6. What does Bond try to find out from Ruby?
(a) Her bank account number
(b) Her surname
(c) Her middlename
(d) Her bra size
7. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He puts on a big bet
(b) He cheats
(c) He robs the casino
(d) He bets sensibly
8. Who was Bond Street named after?
(a) Professor Gordon Bond
(b) Dr. Franklin Bond
(c) Sir Thomas Bond
(d) Lord Kevin Bond
9. What does Bond think the high alpine setting provides for Blofeld?
(a) A relaxing environment
(b) An exciting atmosphere
(c) A fun atmosphere
(d) A natural protection
10. Where do Bond and the woman have to slow down?
(a) A traffic queue
(b) A village
(c) A highway
(d) A town
11. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
12. What did Tracy's child die of?
(a) Hooping cough
(c) Brain disease
13. What does Bond open after breakfast?
(a) A box
(b) His window
(c) A present
(d) A letter
14. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A prince
(b) A cobbler
(c) A count
(d) A baron
15. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Felix Leiter
(c) Irma Bunt
(d) James Rudderless
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond take a knife from?
2. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
3. What is the woman's first name?
4. Why does Draco want Bond to marry his daughter?
5. What family does Bond say Irma's surname might be related to?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)