|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
(a) Under a tree
(b) A bar
(c) A cafe
(d) A restaurant
2. What does Bond think the high alpine setting provides for Blofeld?
(a) A natural protection
(b) A relaxing environment
(c) A fun atmosphere
(d) An exciting atmosphere
3. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
(a) A boat
(c) A car
(d) A bicycle
4. What does Bond think Tracy wants to do?
(a) Marry him
(b) Kill him
(c) Run away
(d) Kill herself
5. Where is Blofeld living?
6. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
(a) A ship
(b) A truck
(c) A bus
(d) A van
7. What is the name of the mountain the helicopter lands on?
(a) Chapeau Rogue
(b) Piz Gloria
(c) Apple Top
8. What is the technical name for Bond's pager?
(a) A blankpage
(b) A syncraphone
(c) A syncropage
(d) A monoface
9. What are the girls not allowed to share?
(a) Their first names
(b) Their backgrounds
(c) Their addresses
(d) Their surnames
10. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
(a) To assure their friendship
(b) To amuse himself
(c) To make the girls laugh
(d) To give them a false sense of security
11. How did Tracy want to kill herself?
(a) Taking an overdose
(b) Swimming out into the sea
(c) Shooting herself
(d) Hanging herself
12. What game does Bond play at the casino?
13. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
14. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
15. Where does Bond follow Tracy to?
(a) The carpark
(b) A ski resort
(c) The beach
(d) A park
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise awakens Bond in the night?
2. Where did Bond see a camera in his room?
3. Where does Draco ask Bond to take Tracy?
4. Why does the countess think she will always beat Bond in a race?
5. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)