|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the girls not allowed to share?
(a) Their backgrounds
(b) Their first names
(c) Their surnames
(d) Their addresses
2. What does Bond tell Irma he used the piece of plastic for?
(a) A back scratcher
(b) A weapon
(c) A book mark
(d) A ruler
3. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A baron
(b) A prince
(c) A count
(d) A cobbler
4. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
(a) She has long hair
(b) She drives well
(c) He likes her dress
(d) She looks at him
5. What is the Bond family motto?
(a) The world is not enough
(b) Diamonds are forever
(c) Gobble before you chew
(d) Peep before you look
6. Where does the countess go to while Bond continues to gamble?
(a) The park
(b) Her car
(c) The bar
(d) Her room
7. What does Bond give Tracy as they sail off?
(a) A mint
(b) His photograph
(c) His jacket
(d) A knife
8. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
(d) Baked beans
9. Where does Tracy go to recover?
(a) A drug clinic
(c) A psychiatric facility
(d) A health clinic
10. Which of the following words best describes Irma Bunt?
11. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
(a) A van
(b) A bus
(c) A ship
(d) A truck
12. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
13. Where does Goodnight tell Bond to report to?
(a) Oxford University
(b) The College of Arms
(d) Griffon Street
14. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A bar
(c) Under a tree
(d) A cafe
15. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
(a) A car
(b) A boat
(d) A bicycle
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bet is a banco?
2. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
3. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
4. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
5. Who does Draco say Tracy mentioned in her suicide note?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)