|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He cheats
(b) He puts on a big bet
(c) He robs the casino
(d) He bets sensibly
2. Who is Bond watching?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) A child
(c) A woman
3. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
4. What is the Bond family motto?
(a) The world is not enough
(b) Peep before you look
(c) Diamonds are forever
(d) Gobble before you chew
5. Why does the countess think she will always beat Bond in a race?
(a) She has a better car
(b) She has a secret weapon
(c) She doesn't want to live
(d) Bond is not brave enough
6. What kind of car does Bond see parked in front of the hotel?
(a) A BMW
(b) A bentley
(c) A Lancia
(d) A Mercedes
7. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
8. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Sir Hilary Bray
(d) James Bond
9. What color contact lenses does Blofeld use?
10. Who was Bond Street named after?
(a) Dr. Franklin Bond
(b) Lord Kevin Bond
(c) Professor Gordon Bond
(d) Sir Thomas Bond
11. Where does Draco ask Bond to take Tracy?
(a) To buy a dress
(b) To Paris
(c) For dinner
(d) To London
12. Who does Bond flirt with at lunch?
13. Where are the two dangerous men sitting?
(a) A bar
(b) A restaurant
(c) A cafe
(d) Under a tree
14. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
(a) A baron
(b) A prince
(c) A count
(d) A cobbler
15. What does Bond ask Draco to help him with?
(a) Finding a doctor
(b) Finding a decent bar
(c) The French language
(d) Finding Blofeld
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the man pushed down?
2. What does Bond tell Irma he used the piece of plastic for?
3. What does Tracy want to repay Bond's 40 million francs with?
4. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
5. For what reason was the man killed?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)