|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What muscles does Bond build up?
(a) His biceps
(b) His soccer muscles
(c) His skiing muscles
(d) His stomach muscles
2. Where do Bond and the woman have to slow down?
(a) A town
(b) A traffic queue
(c) A village
(d) A highway
3. Who does Bond say the countess is to him?
(a) His partner
(b) His sister
(c) His secretary
(d) His friend
4. Which feature of Blofeld's makes it likely that he is a count?
(a) His crooked nose
(b) His long fingers
(c) His knobbly knees
(d) His lobe-less ears
5. What does Bond think the workers at Piz Gloria look like?
6. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy the casino
(b) Buy a car
(c) Play conservatively
(d) Double his money
7. Who does Bond hope does not hear the conversation he has with the man?
8. What does Bond take to unlock doors?
(a) A skeleton key
(b) A strip of metal
(c) A crow bar
(d) A piece of plastic
9. Where did Tracy finish her education?
10. Where is Blofeld living?
11. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
(a) The British Isles
(d) The West Indies
12. Why is Bond so attracted to the woman?
(a) She drives well
(b) She has long hair
(c) He likes her dress
(d) She looks at him
13. Where does the countess go to while Bond continues to gamble?
(a) Her car
(b) The bar
(c) Her room
(d) The park
14. What does Basilisk say people are awestruck with?
(a) Falling in love
(b) The idea of having a title
(c) Secret agents
(d) Mount Everest
15. What does Bond open after breakfast?
(a) His window
(b) A letter
(c) A present
(d) A box
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Bond Street named after?
2. Who does Griffon say Bond may be related to?
3. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
4. Why does the countess think she will always beat Bond in a race?
5. Why does Bond throw the bar game with the girls?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)