|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the men using the truck for?
(a) A disco
(b) An office
(c) A studio
(d) A torture chamber
2. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
(c) Steering wheel
(d) An axle
3. Who does the man in the restaurant ask for?
(a) Sir Hilary Bray
(b) Winston Churchill
(d) James Bond
4. How does Bond try to recover his winnings?
(a) He robs the casino
(b) He puts on a big bet
(c) He cheats
(d) He bets sensibly
5. What is the name of Bond's superior?
6. What is the name of Bond's secretary?
(a) Mary Goodnight
(b) Janice Long
(c) Joan Horn
(d) Freda Feel
7. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
(a) Sir David Attenborough
(b) Lord Formby
(c) James Dean
(d) Sir Hilary Bray
8. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
9. What is the woman's name?
10. When does Bond tell Tracy he will meet her again?
(a) On her birthday
(b) At Easter
(c) In the autumn
(d) At Christmas
11. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
12. What does Tracy not want to do when Bond arrives in her room?
(a) Make love
13. Where do Bond and Tracy arrange to meet?
(a) The toilet
(b) Bond's room
(c) The breakfast room
(d) Her room
14. What color is the woman's Lancia?
15. What is Blofeld pleased at the prospect of being officially named as?
(a) A doctor
(b) A lord
(c) A count
(d) A professor
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's first name?
2. What does Tracy do when Bond tries to make arrangements for the day with her?
3. Where does Tracy go to recover?
4. For what reason was the man killed?
5. Why does the countess think she will always beat Bond in a race?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)