|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond tell Irma he used the piece of plastic for?
(a) A back scratcher
(b) A book mark
(c) A ruler
(d) A weapon
2. What does Bond have to learn about in this chapter?
3. Which of the following food do the girls not have a preference for?
(c) Baked beans
4. What is Tracy doing when Bond leaves her in the morning?
5. Where does the countess go to while Bond continues to gamble?
(a) The park
(b) Her car
(c) Her room
(d) The bar
6. When does Bond tell Tracy he will meet her again?
(a) At Easter
(b) In the autumn
(c) At Christmas
(d) On her birthday
7. What does Draco beg Bond to do?
(a) Kill Tracy
(b) Lend him money
(c) Marry Tracy
(d) Leave Tracy alone
8. What kind of help does Bond suggest Draco gets for Tracy?
(a) Psychiatric help
(c) Marriage counselling
(d) Water therapy
9. Why does Bond rent a car?
(a) His car has broken down
(b) He likes wasting money
(c) He wants a faster car
(d) So Tracy won't recognize him
10. What nationality are the girls who flirt with Bond?
11. How did Tracy want to kill herself?
(a) Shooting herself
(b) Swimming out into the sea
(c) Hanging herself
(d) Taking an overdose
12. What is the Union Corse better known as?
(a) The Gestapo
(b) The French mafia
13. Who meets Bond at the airport?
(a) Ernst Blofeld
(b) Felix Leiter
(c) James Rudderless
(d) Irma Bunt
14. What kind of transport does Bond take to the Alps?
15. What kind of vehicle do the men lead Bond and Tracy to?
(a) A ship
(b) A truck
(c) A van
(d) A bus
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond think an elite skiing club will bring in?
2. What does Bond rent in this chapter?
3. What does Bond have a million francs saved up to do?
4. Where are the ten beautiful girls from?
5. What is Draco the head of?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)