|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Man from Ag. and Fish. and Chapter 22, Something Called 'BW'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond try to do when he has made a small fortune gambling?
(a) Buy the casino
(b) Play conservatively
(c) Double his money
(d) Buy a car
2. Whose name does Bond use for his new identity?
(a) Sir David Attenborough
(b) James Dean
(c) Sir Hilary Bray
(d) Lord Formby
3. What does Ruby believe her surname is?
4. What does Bond have an anxiety dream about?
(a) Getting married
(c) Having children
(d) Meeting Blofeld
5. What game does Bond play at the casino?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Goodnight tell Bond to report to?
2. Who is Bond meeting at 11 o'clock the next day?
3. What language does Bond speak to the guard in?
4. What part of the woman's car is superior to Bond's car?
5. What language other than English does Bond tell Irma he can speak?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)