Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman mention to Ethel at the opening of this scene?
(a) That Norman finds Ethel as attractive as the day they met.
(b) That Chelsea is past childbearing age and is childless.
(c) That Chelsea did not marry Charlie.
(d) That Bill Ray does not like fishing.
2. About what does Billy say Norman talks to him while they are out fishing?
(a) Norman tells him how to clean and fillet fish and dress deer.
(b) Norman tells him old stories.
(c) Billy says they don't talk much while they are out on the water.
(d) Norman tells him about girls.
3. What surprises Billy about the lake cottage?
(a) That it has electricity.
(b) That it has a computer with internet access.
(c) That it has indoor plumbing.
(d) That it is so cool even with no air conditioning.
4. What is Norman's response to Ethel's reply?
(a) That Chelsea would have adjusted.
(b) That Ethel never thought he was handsome.
(c) He should have talked to the boyfriends about how to get Chelsea pregnant.
(d) That he bet Bill Ray couldn't hit the side of a barn with a shotgun.
5. How does Chelsea respond to Norman's attempts to choose the topic of conversation?
(a) She gets enthusiastic about the Dodgers.
(b) She forces him to talk about the two of them.
(c) She is quiet.
(d) She tells Norman she hates baseball and always has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ethel suggest Chelsea talk to her father and clear up their relationship?
2. What does Chelsea say about Norman's retirement dinner?
3. How does Chelsea pass off Billy and Norman's fishing activities?
4. What does Norman suggest Billy do about his walk?
5. What are hanging in the living room at the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)