|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the things that are hanging?
(a) To wish Norman a Happy Birthday and welcome to Chelsea.
(b) To show some family movies to Bill Ray.
(c) To demonstrate Norman's former prowess as a hunter.
(d) To make the living room more natural.
2. Who does Norman tell Billy not to awaken?
3. For what does Chelsea apologize?
(a) For returning to the cottage without calling first.
(b) Chelsea apologizes for her part in their feud.
(c) For not giving Norman a chance to drive the rental car.
(d) For foisting Billy off on them for awhile.
4. With what does Ethel replace the food Billy has in his hand?
(a) Sandwiches, milk and raspberries.
(b) Two protein shakes.
(c) Pizza from the night before.
5. What does Norman suggest Billy do about his walk?
(a) To walk with a straight back.
(b) Not to have his pants hanging so low when he walks.
(c) To slouch a little to look more like a cool dude.
(d) To slow it down in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ethel think it's going to rain that day?
2. Where do Ethel and Norman find Billy?
3. What does Ethel ask Norman when she comes inside?
4. With what does Bill become irritated?
5. For what does Billy go into the kitchen?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)