|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ethel think Norman and Billy shouldn't go fishing?
(a) The boat is still leaking a little.
(b) Norman's fishing license expired the day before.
(c) The life preservers have become waterlogged.
(d) They have too many fillets in the freezer already.
2. What happened in Brussels with Bill and Chelsea?
(a) They got married.
(b) Their suitcases were stolen.
(c) They were arrested for accidentally trespassing.
(d) They go in a big fight and Bill went back to California.
3. What are hanging in the living room at the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Several planters.
(b) Deer heads.
(d) A projection screen and projector.
4. What does Ethel do after Norman and Billy leave?
(a) Picks up Elmer.
(b) Goes back to bed for awhile.
(c) Starts shelling peas for dinner.
(d) Calls Charlie to come help her clear out the shed.
5. What does Ethel ask Norman when she comes inside?
(a) If Norman was to go skinny dipping.
(b) If Billy would like some milk and cookies.
(c) If Norman has been torturing Bill.
(d) If Norman thinks Bill will make a good husband for Chelsea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Norman says to Billy after his father goes outside?
2. What does Norman do after each fishing trip with Billy?
3. About what does Bill say Chelsea warned him before their arrival?
4. Where do Ethel and Norman find Billy?
5. Why does Ethel suggest Chelsea talk to her father and clear up their relationship?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)