|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel lament about when Norman comes into the room?
(a) That Bill Ray is a dentist and not a medical doctor.
(b) That her best dress has shrunk.
(c) That she has not yet dressed for dinner.
(d) That their son is not there to celebrate.
2. What does Chelsea say about her attitude over the years?
(a) She has been indifferent.
(b) She has been sorrowful.
(c) She has had a chip on her shoulder.
(d) She has been belligerent.
3. What does Chelsea say in response to Norman's question about the car?
(a) Less than 10,000 miles.
(b) It really did not cost much.
(c) Drives like it is riding on air.
(d) She doesn't know.
4. What are hanging in the living room at the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Deer heads.
(c) Several planters.
(d) A projection screen and projector.
5. With what language is Norman helping Billy?
(a) Proper English.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Chelsea give Norman?
2. With what does Ethel replace the food Billy has in his hand?
3. What does Ethel say Chelsea has requested?
4. What surprises Billy about the lake cottage?
5. What is Norman's response to Ethel's reply?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)