|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does Ethel sing?
(a) Camp Oolaooda song.
(b) Camp Koochakiyi song.
(c) Love Me Tender.
(d) Camp Ticochee song.
2. For what does Billy go into the kitchen?
(a) To find his dad.
(b) A sack of cookies.
(c) A glass of orange juice.
(d) To make pancakes for everyone as a surprise.
3. What does Chelsea say in response to Norman's question about the car?
(a) It really did not cost much.
(b) Less than 10,000 miles.
(c) Drives like it is riding on air.
(d) She doesn't know.
4. How does Act 3, Scene 1 end?
(a) Charlie, Chelsea and Ethel singing a camp song and dancing.
(b) Billy coming downstairs and asking Norman to take him hunting.
(c) Norman offering to take Bill out in the boat.
(d) Charlie leaving in despair after learning of Chelsea's marriage.
5. How does Chelsea pass off Billy and Norman's fishing activities?
(a) Joking that her dad should have traded her in for a son.
(b) She doesn't comment on them as she is too upset.
(c) Saying that as long as Norman is fishing, he isn't mean.
(d) Joking that Norman can be good for anyone for a few weeks.
6. What does Bill say he saw when he comes into the house?
(a) A doe with her fawn.
(b) A pair of loons.
(c) A red-tailed hawk.
(d) A bear.
7. Why does Ethel think it's going to rain that day?
(a) She heard two old men discussing it in the town.
(b) The weather channel predicts rain.
(c) She heard the loons singing about it the night before.
(d) She doesn't think it's going to rain for another week.
8. What is the purpose of the things that are hanging?
(a) To wish Norman a Happy Birthday and welcome to Chelsea.
(b) To demonstrate Norman's former prowess as a hunter.
(c) To make the living room more natural.
(d) To show some family movies to Bill Ray.
9. How was Chelsea's trip to Europe?
10. What does Norman say about his and Chelsea's relationship?
(a) That he thought they got along quite nicely.
(b) That they did not like each other.
(c) That Chelsea was adopted and Norman could never feel like she was his child.
(d) That he didn't like her because she was a girl.
11. How does Chelsea greet her father?
(a) By shaking hands.
(b) With formality.
(c) With a long hug and kiss on the cheek.
(d) She pretends she does not see him.
12. What does Chelsea say about her attitude over the years?
(a) She has been indifferent.
(b) She has been sorrowful.
(c) She has had a chip on her shoulder.
(d) She has been belligerent.
13. What financial question does Norman ask Bill?
(a) Whether Bill intends to support Chelsea so she can quit her job.
(b) How much money Bill nets per year.
(c) How much Bill charges for fillings.
(d) Whether to invest in a new technology company.
14. About what does Billy say Norman talks to him while they are out fishing?
(a) Norman tells him about girls.
(b) Billy says they don't talk much while they are out on the water.
(c) Norman tells him how to clean and fillet fish and dress deer.
(d) Norman tells him old stories.
15. Who is with Chelsea?
(a) Her best friend from high school.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who doubts what he says he saw?
2. What is Norman's reaction to Chelsea's response?
3. With what does Ethel replace the food Billy has in his hand?
4. How does Norman talk as he and Billy head to the boat?
5. Who catches Ethel singing?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)