Short Answer Questions Key
1. How many acts does this play have?
2. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
3. How many summers have Norman and Ethel Thayer been coming to this setting?
4. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
5. Why do Chelsea and her boyfriend leave young Billy with Norman and Ethel Thayer?
They are going to Europe.
6. In what year is the house at Golden Pond built?
7. What separates the kitchen from the living room?
A swinging door.
8. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
This section contains 5,281 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)