|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of applying for a job, what does Ethel suggest Norman do?
(a) Go pick more berries.
(b) Volunteer at the senior center.
(c) Vacuum the house.
(d) Go fishing.
2. What does the couple watch as the scene closes?
(a) A mama bear and her cub lumbering along the shoreline.
(b) Two squirrels gathering nuts.
(c) A pair of loons out on the lake.
(d) A pair of trumpeter swans on the lake.
3. What does Ethel suggest Charlie do?
(a) Fix the boat as soon as possible.
(b) Come by and see Chelsea while she is there.
(c) Go fishing with Norman.
(d) Stay out of the heat.
4. What does Ethel find intriguing about Miss Appley and Miss Tate?
(a) That they have lived into their 90s.
(b) That they have been together for so many years and must have had a great love affair.
(c) That they had both been asked for marriage by the same man and each in turn had said no.
(d) That they are identical twins and still are impossible to tell apart.
5. What doesn't seem to be working?
(a) The kitchen faucet.
(b) The toilet.
(c) The heart medicine.
(d) The car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible reason why Norman hasn't gone fishing?
2. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
3. What does Norman suggest they do?
4. How does Ethel respond to Norman's comment?
5. What is Norman looking over?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)