|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel think will not be possible to mail?
(a) The phone bill.
(b) The stuffed fish.
(c) A fishing pole.
(d) The cookies.
2. How does Norman take Ethel's suggestion?
(a) He agrees with her.
(b) He argues.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He pretends he does not hear her.
3. To whom does Ethel hand the phone?
(c) No one; she hangs it up.
4. For what job does Norman contemplate applying?
(c) Pizza delivery.
(d) Guardian ad litem.
5. What is singing?
(b) The loons.
(c) Billy Holiday on the radio.
(d) The meadowlarks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Ethel and Norman to dinner?
2. What makes Norman believe he might be qualified for the job?
3. Where is Chelsea living now?
4. When does Ethel think she and Norman might go visit Bill and Chelsea?
5. Who comes on the line after Ethel has talked to Bill?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)