|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Ethel and Norman to dinner?
(a) The Putnams.
(b) The Melciorris.
(c) Chelsea and Bill.
(d) No one.
2. In answer to Norman's question as to why Charlie never married Chelsea, what does Charlie reply?
(a) Chelsea hated Charlie.
(b) Chelsea was pregnant by another guy.
(c) Norman wouldn't let Charlie marry Chelsea.
(d) Charlie was never that interested in Chelsea.
3. Who catches Ethel singing?
(a) No one.
4. Who does Ethel see in the woods?
5. What is Charlie's response to Ethel's suggestion?
(a) He loves the summer heat.
(b) Certain he can fix it.
(c) Afraid it would be boring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ethel invite in for coffee?
2. Why didn't Norman pick any more berries?
3. What has Ethel never taken seriously up to this moment?
4. What is Norman looking over?
5. What does Chelsea say about her attitude over the years?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)