|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norman's reaction to Chelsea's response?
(a) He knows that if she says it didn't cost much, it was actually a lot.
(b) He is not impressed.
(c) He says it should not have broken down with so few miles.
(d) He says maybe he'll give it a whirl and see how it rides.
2. What are hanging in the living room at the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Several planters.
(c) Deer heads.
(d) A projection screen and projector.
3. Who catches Ethel singing?
(b) No one.
4. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
(a) A magnifying glass.
(b) Gourmet chef's cookware.
(c) A pulse meter.
(d) A hearing aid.
5. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chelsea living now?
2. What happened in Brussels with Bill and Chelsea?
3. How does Ethel respond to Norman's comment?
4. How could Norman's memory best be described?
5. Who is coming with Chelsea on her visit?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)