|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many summers have Norman and Ethel Thayer been coming to this setting?
2. Who is Elmer?
(a) The police chief.
(b) The caretaker.
(c) The fire chief.
(d) A doll.
3. About what does Bill say Chelsea warned him before their arrival?
(a) The fact that her parents were very stuffy.
(b) The cougars in the woods.
(c) The way Ethel cooks.
(d) Norman's unkind teasing ways.
4. How old is Norman's wife?
5. What does Chelsea say about her attitude over the years?
(a) She has been indifferent.
(b) She has had a chip on her shoulder.
(c) She has been sorrowful.
(d) She has been belligerent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ethel been doing?
2. What is Norman doing at the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What is the best description of the living room?
4. Why does Ethel accompany Billy upstairs to start the bath water?
5. What does Norman say about dancing when that topic arises?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)