|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many summers have Norman and Ethel Thayer been coming to this setting?
2. What was Norman's overall impression of Bill?
(a) That he was talkative.
(b) That he was arrogant.
(c) That he was condescending.
(d) That he was nice.
3. What is the best description of the living room?
(a) Filled to overflowing with junk.
(c) Tidy and organized.
4. What is Bill's response about Billy's announcement?
(a) That maybe Norman will take him fishing if Billy asks politely.
(b) That he can't believe his son is actually going to read a book in the summer.
(c) That there are still snacks in the cooler they brought.
(d) He hestitates to join the ladies as he is afraid of bears.
5. How old is Norman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming with Chelsea on her visit?
2. What does Ethel say Chelsea has requested?
3. What does Norman give Billy to read?
4. What does Bill say he saw when he comes into the house?
5. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)