|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What financial question does Norman ask Bill?
(a) Whether Bill intends to support Chelsea so she can quit her job.
(b) How much Bill charges for fillings.
(c) Whether to invest in a new technology company.
(d) How much money Bill nets per year.
2. What does the operator ask Norman?
(a) What is Chelsea's cell phone number.
(b) What is his phone number.
(c) Nothing because Norman does not talk with the operator.
(d) What is the hospital's name where is brother is a patient.
3. Where is Chelsea going after stopping to see her parents?
(a) To Disneyworld in Florida.
(d) The Grand Tetons.
4. What does Ethel ask Norman when she comes inside?
(a) If Norman was to go skinny dipping.
(b) If Norman thinks Bill will make a good husband for Chelsea.
(c) If Billy would like some milk and cookies.
(d) If Norman has been torturing Bill.
5. What happened to Chelsea's husband?
(a) His boat was lost at sea and he was never found.
(b) They divorced years ago.
(c) He was killed in an airplane crash.
(d) He was married to another woman when he married Chelsea, so the marriage was annulled.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what job does Norman contemplate applying?
2. For what reason is Chelsea going to visit?
3. In the story that Ethel tells about when the character in question #26 was young, what was he carrying?
4. What is another thing Charlie brought with him?
5. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)