|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best description of the living room?
(b) Tidy and organized.
(c) Filled to overflowing with junk.
2. What does Ethel have in her arms?
(a) A picnic basket.
(b) An orphaned bird.
(c) A bundle of firewood.
(d) The clothes off the line.
3. For what job does Norman contemplate applying?
(b) Guardian ad litem.
(c) Pizza delivery.
4. In the story that Ethel tells about when the character in question #26 was young, what was he carrying?
(a) Salt Water Taffy.
(b) A dozen roses.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A fishing pole and tackle box.
5. Who liked Chelsea when he was young?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norman take Ethel's suggestion?
2. In what year is the house at Golden Pond built?
3. Who is knocking on the door?
4. How does Chelsea greet her mother?
5. What happened to Miss Appley last week?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)