|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel have in her arms?
(a) A bundle of firewood.
(b) An orphaned bird.
(c) The clothes off the line.
(d) A picnic basket.
2. Why didn't Norman pick any more berries?
(a) He couldn't find any ripe ones.
(b) He got lost in the woods and was frightened.
(c) He thought it was unreasonable for Ethel to ask that of him.
(d) He went fishing instead.
3. What does Charlie offer to do for Ethel and Norman?
(a) Fix the plumbing under the sink.
(b) Fix the small leak in the motorboat.
(c) Fix the screen door.
(d) Repair the well pump.
4. Who is knocking on the door?
(b) The neighbor.
5. What is the best description of the living room?
(b) Tidy and organized.
(d) Filled to overflowing with junk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who liked Chelsea when he was young?
2. What happens with Charlie's visitor?
3. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
4. Who is Elmer?
5. Who is the person in the picture on the mantle that Norman is studying?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)