|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
(a) A hearing aid.
(b) Gourmet chef's cookware.
(c) A pulse meter.
(d) A magnifying glass.
2. Who is the person in the picture on the mantle that Norman is studying?
(b) Norman cannot remember.
(c) Billy Ray.
(d) His deceased son.
3. Why does Ethel hand Norman a bucket?
(a) To fix the handle.
(b) To water the indoor plants.
(c) To go pick more berries.
(d) To draw some water from the well.
4. What is the job of the character Ethel meets in the woods?
(c) Mail carrier.
5. What is a possible reason why Norman hasn't gone fishing?
(a) The bass are about fished out of this lake.
(b) He is getting senile and fearful.
(c) His pole is at the repair shop.
(d) The boat has a leak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
2. Who has visited Charlie recently?
3. What seems sad to Charlie?
4. What reason does Norman suggest for Elmer falling into the fireplace?
5. What does Ethel suggest Charlie do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)