|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Ethel and Norman to dinner?
(a) The Putnams.
(b) No one.
(c) The Melciorris.
(d) Chelsea and Bill.
2. Who has visited Charlie recently?
(a) His best friend from college and a former boyfriend of Chelsea's.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His parents.
3. Who is knocking on the door?
(a) The neighbor.
4. In the story that Ethel tells about when the character in question #26 was young, what was he carrying?
(a) A fishing pole and tackle box.
(b) A dozen roses.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) Salt Water Taffy.
5. What happens to the package in question #27?
(a) It gets wet when the delivery boy falls in the water.
(b) Nothing; the package is delivered intact.
(c) It is delivered to the wrong address.
(d) It is moldy and is thrown out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
2. Whose boat pulls up to the dock?
3. How many summers have Norman and Ethel Thayer been coming to this setting?
4. What makes Norman believe he might be qualified for the job?
5. What does the operator ask Norman?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)