|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is the house at Golden Pond built?
2. What is Charlie's response to Ethel's suggestion?
(a) He loves the summer heat.
(c) Afraid it would be boring.
(d) Certain he can fix it.
3. In the story that Ethel tells about when the character in question #26 was young, what was he carrying?
(a) A fishing pole and tackle box.
(b) A dozen roses.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) Salt Water Taffy.
4. How old is Norman's wife?
5. Who has visited Charlie recently?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His best friend from college and a former boyfriend of Chelsea's.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethel suggest Charlie do?
2. Who does Norman yell to to ask him/her to open the door?
3. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
4. Who does Ethel see in the woods?
5. Who liked Chelsea when he was young?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)