|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
(b) One big room serves as the living room and sleeping area.
(c) In a separate mother-in-law cabin.
(d) On the east end of the first floor.
2. What makes Norman believe he might be qualified for the job?
(a) He is a retired lawyer.
(b) His mother was Italian.
(c) He has owned more than 20 cars in his lifetime.
(d) He has had a flower garden every year.
3. Where is Chelsea going after stopping to see her parents?
(a) The Grand Tetons.
(d) To Disneyworld in Florida.
4. Who is Elmer?
(a) A doll.
(b) The fire chief.
(c) The caretaker.
(d) The police chief.
5. What does Ethel suggest Charlie do?
(a) Fix the boat as soon as possible.
(b) Come by and see Chelsea while she is there.
(c) Go fishing with Norman.
(d) Stay out of the heat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do for Ethel and Norman?
2. How could Norman's memory best be described?
3. What does Norman ask the phone operator to do?
4. Who is coming with Chelsea on her visit?
5. Who does Ethel invite in for coffee?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)