|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel have in her arms?
(a) An orphaned bird.
(b) A picnic basket.
(c) A bundle of firewood.
(d) The clothes off the line.
2. Who is knocking on the door?
(a) No one.
(c) Billy Ray.
(d) Norman's wife.
3. Whose boat pulls up to the dock?
(a) No one's.
(b) The police chief's.
(c) The neighbor's.
4. Why does Ethel hand Norman a bucket?
(a) To water the indoor plants.
(b) To go pick more berries.
(c) To fix the handle.
(d) To draw some water from the well.
5. Who does Ethel see in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
2. For what reason is Chelsea going to visit?
3. Why does Norman pick up the telephone?
4. What does Charlie offer to do for Ethel and Norman?
5. When does Norman express interest in the contents of Chelsea's letter?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)