|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norman pick up the telephone?
(a) To call and order pizza delivery.
(b) To call his office and check in.
(c) To see if there is a dial tone.
(d) To call Chelsea.
2. For what job does Norman contemplate applying?
(b) Guardian ad litem.
(d) Pizza delivery.
3. In answer to Norman's question as to why Charlie never married Chelsea, what does Charlie reply?
(a) Chelsea was pregnant by another guy.
(b) Norman wouldn't let Charlie marry Chelsea.
(c) Charlie was never that interested in Chelsea.
(d) Chelsea hated Charlie.
4. What happened to the screen door?
(a) The screen is torn.
(b) The spring on it popped off.
(c) Nothing; it is fine.
(d) It fell off its hinges.
5. What does Ethel find intriguing about Miss Appley and Miss Tate?
(a) That they have lived into their 90s.
(b) That they had both been asked for marriage by the same man and each in turn had said no.
(c) That they have been together for so many years and must have had a great love affair.
(d) That they are identical twins and still are impossible to tell apart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acts does this play have?
2. What has Ethel been doing?
3. Why does Ethel hand Norman a bucket?
4. At whose picture does Norman look?
5. After Ethel comes into the house, what do she and Norman do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)