|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie offer to do for Ethel and Norman?
(a) Repair the well pump.
(b) Fix the plumbing under the sink.
(c) Fix the screen door.
(d) Fix the small leak in the motorboat.
2. Who is Elmer?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) A doll.
(c) The police chief.
(d) The fire chief.
3. In what year is the house at Golden Pond built?
4. In the story that Ethel tells about when the character in question #26 was young, what was he carrying?
(a) A fishing pole and tackle box.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) Salt Water Taffy.
(d) A dozen roses.
5. What seems sad to Charlie?
(a) That Norman has to be very careful of his heart.
(b) That Chelsea lost her only son when he was three.
(c) That Chelsea never wanted to marry Charlie.
(d) That Chelsea has never had any children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the screen door?
2. What is a possible reason why Norman hasn't gone fishing?
3. What happened to Chelsea's husband?
4. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
5. Who does Ethel invite in for coffee?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)