|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elmer?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) A doll.
(c) The fire chief.
(d) The police chief.
2. What reason does Norman suggest for Elmer falling into the fireplace?
(a) He is attempting suicide.
(b) He is old and clumsy.
(c) He wanted attention from Ethel.
(d) He did not fall in the fireplace; he fell down the chimney.
3. Who does Ethel see in the woods?
4. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Golden Pond.
(d) Boothbay Harbor.
5. Of what ethnic group does Norman seem prejudiced?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ethel plan to do with the berries she's picked?
2. Who is on the phone when it rings?
3. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
4. How old will Elmer be on his next birthday?
5. What is Norman concerned about in going to the neighbors' house for dinner?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)