|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Chelsea living now?
(a) New England.
2. Who is on the phone when it rings?
(a) No one.
(b) Norman's brother.
(d) The operator.
3. What does Norman do when Ethel and Charlie are discussing Chelsea?
(a) Cleans his shotgun.
(b) Tries to interest Charlie in a discussion of baseball.
(c) Gets up and goes outside.
(d) Ties flys for fishing.
4. Who is the person in the picture on the mantle that Norman is studying?
(a) His deceased son.
(b) Billy Ray.
(c) Norman cannot remember.
5. What seems sad to Charlie?
(a) That Chelsea has never had any children.
(b) That Chelsea lost her only son when he was three.
(c) That Norman has to be very careful of his heart.
(d) That Chelsea never wanted to marry Charlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Norman suggest for Elmer falling into the fireplace?
2. What does Norman ask the phone operator to do?
3. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
4. What is one thing Charlie brought with him?
5. What is the best description of the living room?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)