|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who liked Chelsea when he was young?
2. How could Norman's memory best be described?
(a) He still has a photographic memory.
(b) He often forgets things he once could easily recall.
(c) His memory has never been good, but it is getting better.
(d) He is totally senile and doesn't remember who someone is from one hour to the next.
3. After Ethel comes into the house, what do she and Norman do?
(a) Remove the cloths from the furniture.
(b) Turn on the t.v.
(c) Make a cup of tea.
(d) Make up the beds with linens.
4. Who invites Ethel and Norman to dinner?
(a) Chelsea and Bill.
(b) The Melciorris.
(c) No one.
(d) The Putnams.
5. At whose picture does Norman look?
(a) Chelsea and her husband's wedding photo.
(c) Billy Ray's.
(d) Ethel and Norman's wedding photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elmer?
2. Why has the person called?
3. What happens to the package in question #27?
4. Why does Norman pick up the telephone?
5. How old is Norman?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)