|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel lament about when Norman comes into the room?
(a) That her best dress has shrunk.
(b) That she has not yet dressed for dinner.
(c) That Bill Ray is a dentist and not a medical doctor.
(d) That their son is not there to celebrate.
2. What does Norman want to do before they leave the cabin?
(a) Catch one more bass.
(b) Write a note to the maid.
(c) Play parcheesi once more.
3. How does Norman talk as he and Billy head to the boat?
(a) In whispers so as not to scare the loons awake.
(b) He doesn't talk and tells Billy not to so as to not alert the fish.
(c) In slang like Billy.
(d) Singing a song about a wily catfish.
4. What is singing?
(b) The loons.
(c) The meadowlarks.
(d) Billy Holiday on the radio.
5. How does Norman feel after a bit?
(b) Like he could run a marathon.
(d) Like he might die.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chelsea greet her mother?
2. What does Ethel have in her arms?
3. What does Bill say he saw when he comes into the house?
4. What is Bill's response about Billy's announcement?
5. What does Ethel worry about regarding Norman and Billy?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)