|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman ask the phone operator to do?
(a) To call his brother at the hospital.
(b) To ring up Chelsea's cell phone.
(c) Norman does not speak to the operator.
(d) To call him back to check the phone's status.
2. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
(a) Gourmet chef's cookware.
(b) A hearing aid.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A pulse meter.
3. Who comes on the line after Ethel has talked to Bill?
(c) No one.
(d) The operator telling her the party line is needed.
4. What is Norman's response to Chelsea's request?
(a) He says that he won't fly to California.
(b) He says yes.
(c) He says that she and her brother will have to settle who gets the cottage.
(d) He says he has been nice to Bill even though Bill is a bit of a jerk.
5. What is the purpose of the things that are hanging?
(a) To wish Norman a Happy Birthday and welcome to Chelsea.
(b) To make the living room more natural.
(c) To show some family movies to Bill Ray.
(d) To demonstrate Norman's former prowess as a hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Norman picks up the box?
2. What does Norman want to do before they leave the cabin?
3. Who convinces Norman to come to California?
4. Who does Norman yell to to ask him/her to open the door?
5. How does Chelsea pass off Billy and Norman's fishing activities?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)