|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the operator ask Norman?
(a) Nothing because Norman does not talk with the operator.
(b) What is the hospital's name where is brother is a patient.
(c) What is Chelsea's cell phone number.
(d) What is his phone number.
2. How many acts does this play have?
3. What seems sad to Charlie?
(a) That Chelsea never wanted to marry Charlie.
(b) That Chelsea has never had any children.
(c) That Chelsea lost her only son when he was three.
(d) That Norman has to be very careful of his heart.
4. What happens with Charlie's visitor?
(a) He asks if Chelsea might be visiting her parents and leaves when he finds out she isn't.
(b) They criticize Charlie for his messy house and clean it.
(c) She falls in love with the police chief.
(d) He gets pulled over by the police twice.
5. What is a possible reason why Norman hasn't gone fishing?
(a) His pole is at the repair shop.
(b) He is getting senile and fearful.
(c) The bass are about fished out of this lake.
(d) The boat has a leak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is knocking on the door?
2. What is Norman concerned about in going to the neighbors' house for dinner?
3. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
4. What does Ethel suggest Charlie do?
5. After Ethel comes into the house, what do she and Norman do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)