|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norman take Ethel's suggestion?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He argues.
(c) He agrees with her.
(d) He pretends he does not hear her.
2. What does Ethel do after Norman and Billy leave?
(a) Calls Charlie to come help her clear out the shed.
(b) Starts shelling peas for dinner.
(c) Goes back to bed for awhile.
(d) Picks up Elmer.
3. About what does Norman try to talk?
4. What does Norman do when Ethel and Charlie are discussing Chelsea?
(a) Gets up and goes outside.
(b) Cleans his shotgun.
(c) Tries to interest Charlie in a discussion of baseball.
(d) Ties flys for fishing.
5. What does Ethel tell Chelsea that surprises Chelsea?
(a) That her brother's remains have been found in Viet Nam.
(b) That Norman and Billy got along very well while they were in Europe.
(c) That Ethel has to have surgery for cancer.
(d) That Charlie is hoping to steal Chelsea away from Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ethel suggest Chelsea talk to her father and clear up their relationship?
2. What book does Norman suggest that Billy read?
3. Who does Norman tell Billy not to awaken?
4. Where is Chelsea going after stopping to see her parents?
5. For what reason is Chelsea going to visit?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)