|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ethel worry about regarding Norman and Billy?
(a) That Billy will not be able to help Norman if he gets sick.
(b) She doesn't worry about them knowing they can take care of themselves.
(c) That Norman is working Billy too hard.
(d) That Norman will get angry at Billy and have a heart attack.
2. What is Norman's response to the idea of Chelsea and Bill sharing a bedroom?
(a) If they want to share a room, rent a sleazy motel.
(b) Only if they agree not to have sex.
(c) There is only a twin bed in each bedroom, so it'd be pretty difficult.
(d) Hell, no, not in his house.
3. For what does Billy go into the kitchen?
(a) A glass of orange juice.
(b) A sack of cookies.
(c) To make pancakes for everyone as a surprise.
(d) To find his dad.
4. Why does Ethel think it's going to rain that day?
(a) The weather channel predicts rain.
(b) She heard two old men discussing it in the town.
(c) She heard the loons singing about it the night before.
(d) She doesn't think it's going to rain for another week.
5. Why does Ethel suggest Chelsea talk to her father and clear up their relationship?
(a) That Norman is in an especially good mood having had Billy around.
(b) That he is getting old and won't be around much longer.
(c) That Norman mentioned that he hope Chelsea would talk to him about that.
(d) Ethel does not make a suggestion to Chelsea; she wouldn't interfere like that.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Bill become irritated?
2. What does Chelsea say about her attitude over the years?
3. What does Norman give Billy to read?
4. Of what ethnic group does Norman seem prejudiced?
5. What news does Chelsea give Norman?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)