|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Norman try to talk?
2. Why does Ethel accompany Billy upstairs to start the bath water?
(a) To give Norman a chance to fillet the fish instead of Billy.
(b) To give Chelsea a chance to talk to Norman.
(c) She stays in the living room, determined to make Norman and Chelsea talk.
(d) Because she is afraid Billy will make the water too warm.
3. What is Norman doing at the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Gathering up fishing supplies and Billy.
(b) Starting up his old Indian motorcycle to show Billy.
(c) Going to town to mail a package.
(d) Snoring so loudly everyone in the house is awake.
4. What book does Norman suggest that Billy read?
(a) Treasure Island.
(b) Where the Red Fern Grows.
(c) Swiss Family Robinson.
(d) Star Wars.
5. For what reason is Chelsea going to visit?
(a) To go fishing with Norman.
(b) Because she is moving overseas and it is the last time she'll see her parents for several years.
(c) To announce a big surprise.
(d) For Norman's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Billy say Norman talks to him while they are out fishing?
2. What is the purpose of the things that are hanging?
3. With what does Ethel replace the food Billy has in his hand?
4. What does Norman call Billy from time to time?
5. What does Norman say about his and Chelsea's relationship?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)