|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another thing Charlie brought with him?
(a) An armful of firewood.
(b) Two freshly-caught bass.
(c) An invitation from his mother.
(d) A letter from Chelsea.
2. What does Ethel say Chelsea has requested?
(a) That Norman be nicer to Bill.
(b) That Billy stay with them while she and Bill go to Europe.
(c) That she leave them the cottage in their will.
(d) That they come to California for her wedding.
3. What happened in Brussels with Bill and Chelsea?
(a) They were arrested for accidentally trespassing.
(b) Their suitcases were stolen.
(c) They got married.
(d) They go in a big fight and Bill went back to California.
4. What is Norman using to aid his activity in the opening of the scene?
(a) A pulse meter.
(b) A magnifying glass.
(c) Gourmet chef's cookware.
(d) A hearing aid.
5. What does Norman say about dancing when that topic arises?
(a) He hates dancing since his gay son loves it.
(b) His religion forbids dancing.
(c) He and Ethel used to win ballroom dance contests when younger.
(d) He regrets not ever taking Ethel dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ethel and Norman find Billy?
2. How was Chelsea's trip to Europe?
3. Who doubts what he says he saw?
4. What is one thing Charlie brought with him?
5. What book does Norman suggest that Billy read?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)