Act 1, Scene 1,
1. How many acts does this play have?
2. Where do Norman and Ethel Thayer return for their anniversary?
(a) Boothbay Harbor.
(b) Golden Pond.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
3. How many summers have Norman and Ethel Thayer been coming to this setting?
4. What is the name of their daughter who visits them?
5. Why do Chelsea and her boyfriend leave young Billy with Norman and Ethel Thayer?
(a) His camp canceled their summer program.
(b) He needs to be taught how to behave around older people.
(c) They are going to Europe.
(d) He doesn't have any grandparents so wants them to be that to him.
6. In what year is the house at Golden Pond built?
7. What separates the kitchen from the living room?
(a) A swinging door.
(b) A bead curtin.
(c) A pocket door.
8. Where are the bedrooms in this house?
(b) On the east end of the first floor.
(c) One big room serves as the living room and sleeping area.
(d) In a separate mother-in-law cabin.
This section contains 5,281 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)