|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Birle discover that the Lord is?
2. What allows Birle to feel that the thief is no threat to her?
(a) Her blood.
(b) Her father's advice.
(c) The fact that the man is asleep while she is awake.
(d) The strange man's weak stature.
3. What does Birle say in attempts to convince the Lord to take him with her on his journey?
(a) She says that she is desperate to escape from her home.
(b) She says she knows how to hunt better than any man and can feed him well.
(c) She says she is an excellent tracker.
(d) She says she knows the forest and what is in the forest is for eating.
4. What does Birle finally reveal to the Lord?
(a) That she knows how to fight.
(b) That her mother was a princess.
(c) That she hates the Earl.
(d) That she can read and write.
5. What does Orien do to entertain Birle and pass the time while they are stranded on the rock?
(a) Tell a story.
(b) Draw pictures in the sand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thinking about what makes Birle NOT want to return to the Inn?
2. What about the strange man captures Birle once he awakens in the morning?
3. What mistake does Birle make when the Lord pulls out his map?
4. What does Birle suggest the Lord do so as to increase her time spent with him once they reach the island?
5. Who else do Birle and the Lord discover is out on the waters with them?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)