|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
2. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
3. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
(a) The age of the animal.
(b) The climate of the country.
(c) The milk's exposure to light.
(d) The breeding of the animal.
4. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(a) Single cream.
5. What sense does vitamin A help with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
2. What vitamin do people rely on fruit for?
3. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
4. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
5. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the major components of wine?
2. How does the author think meat has developed humans?
3. Why is fish oil so important in our development?
4. Why are citrus fruits so popular?
5. How has meat meat changed from recent history?
6. What are the three basic ingredients of cheese?
7. How should one hard boil an egg?
8. Describe the Japanese dish Tempura?
9. How was cane sugar made before indusrialization?
10. Why do people prize cabbage family spices?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)