Mid-Book Test (up to A Survey of Common Fruits)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
b) Oven cooking.
c) Spit roasting.
2. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
b) Lack of protein.
c) Dull flavor.
3. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
4. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
a) Spit roasts.
c) Oven roasts.
5. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
a) They have are savoury product.
b) They have low sugar content.
c) They have high salt content.
This section contains 448 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)