|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Fatty meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Lean meat.
(d) Thin meat.
2. From what kind of crystals is ice cream made?
3. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(b) Ethiopian mustard.
(d) Egg plant.
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. What are custards made from?
(a) Buttermik and margarine.
(b) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(c) Lard and cream.
(d) Milk and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food is dill usually combined with?
2. What does vitamin C aid in?
3. What was the precursor to sugar?
4. In what way are batters different from dough?
5. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)