|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author think microwaves should be used sparingly?
(a) They are a pollutant.
(b) They destroy taste.
(c) They cause radiation.
(d) They dry out food.
2. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
3. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Par boil it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Coat it in butter.
(d) Cook it.
4. What can one use nut skins to make?
5. What family is the tomato a member of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What family is broccoli a member of?
2. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
3. What kind of sugar is glucose?
4. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
5. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)