|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Heat treatment.
(b) Pasterised treatment.
(c) Whipping treatment.
(d) Skimming treatment.
2. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
3. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
(a) Chicken pox.
4. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
5. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Salted cream.
(b) Whipped cream.
(c) Dry cream.
(d) Sugared cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
2. Which of the following is a vegetable?
3. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
4. What is another word for simple sugars?
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)