|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(a) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
2. What is another word for simple sugars?
3. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(b) Lactic acid.
4. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster eggs.
(b) Lobster brain.
(c) Lobster shell.
(d) Lobster blood.
5. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(a) Open air.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
3. Which of the following is one of the four basic food elements?
4. What do people use to thicken sauce?
5. What is an example of oil convection?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)