|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(d) Single cream.
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Fatty meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Thin meat.
(d) Lean meat.
3. What is egg made from?
(a) A living germ cell.
(b) Sugar and salt.
(d) A foetus.
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What kind of radiation is grilling and broiling a form of?
(d) Open air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sugar is glucose?
2. What is glucose also known as?
3. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
4. What is beer made from?
5. What dairy product contains several nutrients?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)