|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What herb has 600 varieties?
2. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
3. What was the precursor to honey?
4. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Sugared cream.
(b) Dry cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
5. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
(b) Freezes well.
(c) Grows in any climate.
(d) Stores well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eggs does the author say people should cook at 250 degrees?
2. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
3. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
4. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
5. What is another word for simple sugars?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)