|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the final chapter?
(a) The five healthiest foods.
(b) The four basic food molecules.
(c) A guide to healthy living.
(d) Death to the microwave.
2. What does the author say is the most common shellfish?
3. What often turns brown after cutting them?
4. What did Louis Pasteur invent in the 1860s?
(a) Heat treatment.
(b) Skimming treatment.
(c) Whipping treatment.
(d) Pasterised treatment.
5. What food is dill usually combined with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
2. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
3. What county invented cocoa powder?
4. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
5. What does one use to thicken puree?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)