|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Freeze them.
(c) Peel them.
(d) Par boil them.
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
(a) Boiling eggs.
(b) Frying eggs.
(c) Scrambling eggs.
(d) Poaching eggs.
3. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
4. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(b) North America.
(c) South America.
5. What are most herbs and spices made from?
(a) Essential oils.
(b) Aromatic oils.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
3. What herb has 600 varieties?
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
5. What color is the egg once it has matured?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)