|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what heat do browning reactions occur?
(a) Low medium heat.
(b) High heat.
(c) Medium heat.
(d) Low heat.
2. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
3. What food is dill usually combined with?
4. What is the second most popular vegetable in the USA?
(c) Egg plant.
5. What is the sweetest sugar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
2. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
5. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)