|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Animal hormones.
(b) Dried animal blood.
(c) Lactic acid.
(d) Bone marrow.
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Salted cream.
(b) Sugared cream.
(c) Dry cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
3. What does one make malt whiskey from?
(a) Juniper berries.
(b) Tree bark.
4. What was the first culture to develop wine?
(a) The British Empire.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The ancient Egyptians.
(d) The Aztecs.
5. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(a) Oven cooking.
(d) Spit roasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country developed noodles?
2. What county invented cocoa powder?
3. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
4. Which of the following is one of the four basic food elements?
5. What is tea derived from?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)