|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vitamin do Brussels Sprouts contain?
(a) Vitamins E and C.
(b) Vitamins F and G.
(c) Vitamins B and D.
(d) Vitamins C and A.
2. What was the first culture to develop wine?
(a) The Aztecs.
(b) The British Empire.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The ancient Egyptians.
3. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
(a) Clear bacteria.
(b) Smear bacteria.
(c) Lactic acid bacteria.
4. What country developed noodles?
5. What does one use to thicken emulsions?
(d) Plant particles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are most herbs and spices made from?
2. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
3. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
4. What is the name of the tree chocolate is derived from?
5. Which of the following fruits is known to freeze well?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)