|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family is the tomato a member of?
2. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Raw cow's milk.
(c) Raw goat's milk.
(d) Skimmed milk.
3. What do people use to thicken sauce?
4. What was the precursor to honey?
5. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(b) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
2. What is the most common grain used in bread?
3. What is an example of oil convection?
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
5. Which of the following is not an ingredient of mayonnaise?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)