|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The claw meat.
(b) The stomach meat.
(c) The back meat.
(d) The leg meat.
2. In what way are batters different from dough?
(a) They contain more flour.
(b) They contain more water.
(c) They contain less alcohol.
(d) They contain more sugar.
3. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
4. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) Good digestion.
(b) Blood sugar replacement.
(c) Collagen replacement.
(d) High metabolic rates.
5. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
2. What was the first culture to develop wine?
3. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
4. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
5. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)