|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
2. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin B.
3. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
4. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A quiche.
(c) A cottage pie.
(d) A pizza.
5. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Omega enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Rennet enzymes.
(d) Wort enzymes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
2. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
3. What is the title of Chapter 13?
4. What do people add squash blossoms to?
5. What do people use to thicken sauce?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)