|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the final chapter?
(a) The four basic food molecules.
(b) The five healthiest foods.
(c) A guide to healthy living.
(d) Death to the microwave.
2. Which of the following is one of the four basic food elements?
3. What are custards made from?
(a) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(b) Buttermik and margarine.
(c) Lard and cream.
(d) Milk and eggs.
4. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
5. What contributes most to the flavor of foods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
3. What do people use to thicken sauce?
4. What does one use to thicken puree?
5. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)