|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
2. Which of the following is an example of conduction?
3. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have low sugar content.
(b) They have high salt content.
(c) They have are savoury product.
(d) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
4. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
5. What is the title of the eleventh chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is distilled in barrels?
2. What is egg made from?
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. Which herb can be both sweet and bitter?
5. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)