|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
2. In what way are batters different from dough?
(a) They contain more water.
(b) They contain less alcohol.
(c) They contain more sugar.
(d) They contain more flour.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What are custards made from?
(a) Buttermik and margarine.
(b) Vegetable oil and whipped cream.
(c) Milk and eggs.
(d) Lard and cream.
5. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Hop globule membranes.
(b) Protein globule membranes.
(c) Fat globule membranes.
(d) Git globule membranes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
2. What part of the lobster is most prized?
3. Which of the following is one of the four basic food elements?
4. What contributes most to the flavor of foods?
5. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)