|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
2. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Coat it in butter.
(b) Par boil it.
(c) Salt it.
(d) Cook it.
3. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(a) Omega fatty acids.
(b) Vitamin B.
4. What is the disadvantage of cooking vegetables?
(a) It reduces their nutrient value.
(b) It makes them harder to preserve.
(c) It discolors them.
(d) They don't taste so nice.
5. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
2. What meat is lovage usually combined with?
3. What are custards made from?
4. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
5. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)