|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are endives often mixed with to reduce their bitterness?
2. What county invented cocoa powder?
3. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
(a) Rennet enzymes.
(b) Bennet enzymes.
(c) Omega enzymes.
(d) Wort enzymes.
4. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
(a) Par boil it.
(b) Salt it.
(c) Coat it in butter.
(d) Cook it.
5. Why are tomatoes generally considered a fruit?
(a) They have high salt content.
(b) They have the coloring of a vegetable.
(c) They have low sugar content.
(d) They have are savoury product.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continent does yogurt originate from?
2. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
3. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
4. What is the title of the final chapter?
5. What does pickling kill in products?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)