|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Slows it down.
(b) Speeds it up.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Makes it acidic.
2. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A quiche.
(c) A cottage pie.
(d) A pizza.
3. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
4. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
5. What is the sweetest sugar?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
3. Which of the following is a method of drying fruit?
4. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
5. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)