|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Four Basic Food Molecules.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(b) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Fat globule membranes.
(b) Hop globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Protein globule membranes.
3. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
4. What is coriander also known as?
5. What is the title of Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
2. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
3. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
4. What does the author think meat is leaner and younger than it has been in the past?
5. What is the world's most widely used herb?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)