|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) Under the skin.
(b) The shell.
(c) The center.
(d) The skin.
2. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
3. What is the world's most widely used herb?
4. What is used to make bread lighter?
5. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The stomach meat.
(b) The back meat.
(c) The claw meat.
(d) The leg meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
2. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
3. What is coriander also known as?
4. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
5. What kind of container does canned meat have to be canned in?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)