|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Skim milk.
(c) Full fat milk.
(d) Butter milk.
2. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Anti bacteria cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Tender cooking.
(d) Even cooking.
4. What family is broccoli a member of?
5. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bacteria in milk?
2. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
4. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
5. What do people use to thicken sauce?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)