|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creates buttermilk?
(a) Whipped cream mixed with milk.
(b) Butter mixed in with milk.
(c) The watery portion of cream.
(d) Slighty sweetened melted butter.
2. What is egg made from?
(a) A living germ cell.
(b) A foetus.
(c) Sugar and salt.
3. What is the sweetest sugar?
4. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin E.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin B.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are custards made from?
2. What should one do to a fish before drying it?
3. What is glucose also known as?
4. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)