|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can one use nut skins to make?
2. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Dry cream.
(b) Salted cream.
(c) Sugared cream.
(d) Whipped cream.
3. What do people use to thicken sauce?
4. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(b) Omega fatty acids.
(d) Vitamin B.
5. Which of the following is a raw fish dish?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
2. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
3. What was the precursor to sugar?
4. What is egg made from?
5. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)