|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
(a) Semi skimmed milk.
(b) Skim milk.
(c) Butter milk.
(d) Full fat milk.
2. What should one do with seeds once one has cooked them?
(a) Freeze them.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Salt them.
(d) Refrigerate them.
3. Which herb can burn ones eyes?
4. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
(a) Protein globule membranes.
(b) Fat globule membranes.
(c) Git globule membranes.
(d) Hop globule membranes.
5. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
2. What kind of fish is beheaded, gutted, salted and held at high temperatures for a month?
3. What do people add to candy to make it softer?
4. Which of the following is a pome fruit?
5. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)