|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What often turns brown after cutting them?
2. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
(a) The skin.
(b) The center.
(c) The shell.
(d) Under the skin.
3. What continent did sour cream and buttermilk originate from?
(a) North America.
(c) South America.
4. What do people use to thicken sauce?
5. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster brain.
(b) Lobster shell.
(c) Lobster eggs.
(d) Lobster blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
2. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
3. What are cookies usually made from?
4. What does pickling kill in products?
5. In what way are strawberries unusual?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)