|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(b) South America.
(d) North America.
2. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
(a) Lactic acid.
3. What does soluble fiber do to the digestive system?
(a) Makes it acidic.
(b) Slows it down.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Speeds it up.
4. In what way are strawberries unusual?
(a) They have a bright color.
(b) They stay fresh for weeks.
(c) They grow in cold contions.
(d) Their seeds are on the outside of the fruit.
5. What is the best temperature to store nuts?
(a) Warm temperatures.
(b) Freezing temperatures.
(c) Hot temperatures.
(d) Cool temperatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
2. What county invented cocoa powder?
3. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
4. Which fruit does one make into raisins?
5. What does vitamin C aid in?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)