|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(c) Single cream.
2. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Anti bacteria cooking.
(b) Half cooking.
(c) Tender cooking.
(d) Even cooking.
3. What changes the pigmentation in fruits and vegetables?
(a) Cooking them.
(b) Leaving them too long.
(c) Peeling them.
(d) Mishandling htem.
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The intestines.
(b) The kidney.
(c) An oviduct.
(d) A vein.
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin C.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a current method of preserving meat?
2. Why does the author think meat is different than it has been in the past?
3. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
4. What herb has 600 varieties?
5. Which of the following is known as a bitter lettuce?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)