|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
2. What county invented cocoa powder?
3. What sense does vitamin A help with?
4. What does vitamin C aid in?
(a) Good digestion.
(b) High metabolic rates.
(c) Collagen replacement.
(d) Blood sugar replacement.
5. What is margarine made from?
(a) Animal fat.
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Vegetable oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a parsnip convert its starch to in the winter?
2. How are nuts different from grains and legumes?
3. What continent does yogurt originate from?
4. What have people practiced with meat for over 4000 years?
5. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)