|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
2. What is an egg's shell formed from?
(a) Minerals and lactic acid.
(b) Bone marrow and ligaments.
(c) Calcuim carbonate and protein.
(d) Whitish membrane and protein cells.
3. What part of the lobster is often added to lobster sauce?
(a) Lobster blood.
(b) Lobster shell.
(c) Lobster brain.
(d) Lobster eggs.
4. What kind of drink did Pasteur invent his heat treatment for?
5. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin A.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does one dry to make prunes?
2. What kind of bacteria is used in cheeses such as Limburger?
3. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
4. What method of preparing eggs does the author not recommend?
5. Which of the following herbs is commonly used in alcohol?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)