|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a vegetable?
2. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
3. Why does the author think one should grill thin meat?
(a) So not to overcook the exterior.
(b) To burn off its dangerous bacteria.
(c) To to cook the meat right through.
(d) So to drain it off its fatty excess.
4. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
(b) Dull flavor.
(d) Lack of protein.
5. What part of the lobster is most prized?
(a) The stomach meat.
(b) The leg meat.
(c) The back meat.
(d) The claw meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bacteria in milk digest to cause fermentation?
2. Which of the following depends on the flavor of the cheese?
3. What food is dill usually combined with?
4. What cooking method often results in tender cooked meat?
5. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)