|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author state is the best way to cook large meat?
(a) Oven roasts.
(c) Spit roasts.
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
(b) Polar and Garang microbes.
(c) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(d) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
3. What kind of cooking does oven roasting ensure?
(a) Tender cooking.
(b) Anti bacteria cooking.
(c) Half cooking.
(d) Even cooking.
4. Which of the following diseases lead to a lack of vitamin B?
5. What is tea derived from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sense does vitamin A help with?
2. What part of the nut contains vitamin E?
3. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
4. What is glucose also known as?
5. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)