|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country developed noodles?
2. What does the author state meat has helped humans to adapt to?
(a) Oppressive regimes.
(c) Warm climates.
(d) Cold climates.
3. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(b) Single cream.
4. Which of the following liquids can one use to poach a fish?
5. From what kind of cream is ice cream made?
(a) Whipped cream.
(b) Dry cream.
(c) Salted cream.
(d) Sugared cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most frequently used of the unfermented dairy products?
2. What does one use to thicken puree?
3. What is the name of the Japanese dish which is dipped in dough and fried?
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
5. What country do both sushi and sashimi originate from?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)