|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for simple sugars?
2. What should one do to a fish if he wants to eat it raw?
(a) Wash it.
(b) Freeze it.
(c) Salt it.
(d) Gut it.
3. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin C.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin A.
4. Which of the following is classed as a custard?
(a) A quiche.
(c) A cottage pie.
(d) A pizza.
5. Which of the following is a vegetable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was an early method of preserving meat?
2. What was the first sweetener in Europe?
3. Which of the following is the reason citrus fruit is currently so popular?
4. What kind of sugar is glucose?
5. What herb has 600 varieties?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)