|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say is the quickest way to cook meat?
(b) Oven cooking.
(d) Spit roasting.
2. What do people add squash blossoms to?
3. What kind of milk does the author say can be highly toxic?
(a) Full fat milk.
(b) Raw goat's milk.
(c) Skimmed milk.
(d) Raw cow's milk.
4. What helps produce leaner meat in some countries?
(a) Dried animal blood.
(b) Lactic acid.
(c) Animal hormones.
(d) Bone marrow.
5. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
(b) Skin disease.
(c) Brain disease.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
2. What is used to make bread lighter?
3. What did people originally use chocolate for?
4. What combines with glucose to make table sugar?
5. What kind of milk is added to help make margarine?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)