|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does drying the meat prevent from growing?
(b) Ant eggs.
(d) Lactic acid.
2. What does heat treatment kill in the milk?
(a) Pathogenic and spoilage microbes.
(b) Geriatric and Seething microbes.
(c) Polar and Garang microbes.
(d) Genetic and bulbous microbes.
3. What kind of sugar is found in fruits?
4. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
5. What do scientists believe fish oil is high in?
(c) Omega fatty acids.
(d) Vitamin B.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is tea derived from?
2. What vitamin are gooseberries rich in?
3. What family is the tomato a member of?
4. What curdles the milk to make cheese?
5. Which of the following is a type of candy?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)