|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin B.
(b) Vitamin E.
(c) Vitamin C.
(d) Vitamin A.
2. What does one use to thicken puree?
(d) Plant particles.
3. What continent started to use honey as a sweetener in 1625?
(a) South America.
(c) North America.
4. What does the egg have to pass through to get coated in white membrane?
(a) The kidney.
(b) An oviduct.
(c) The intestines.
(d) A vein.
5. On which two continents can one find yams?
(a) Asia and Oceania.
(b) South America and Africa.
(c) Europe and North America.
(d) Asia and Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
2. What does one have to damage in cream to make butter?
3. What vitamin group is most common in seeds?
4. What is sugar used to preserve?
5. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)