|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should one always do to vegetables before eating them?
(a) Wash them.
(b) Par boil them.
(c) Freeze them.
(d) Peel them.
2. What did people originally use chocolate for?
(a) A sauce.
(d) A drink.
3. What kind of food does the second chapter examine?
4. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
(a) Vitamin A.
(b) Vitamin B.
(c) Vitamin E.
(d) Vitamin C.
5. What does the lactic acid in cheese convert sugar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
2. Which of the following is an example of a starchy tuber?
3. Which of the following is a mold used in cheeses?
4. What drug do farmers use on animalw to create the hormones needed for leaner meat?
5. What is the disadvantage of canned meat?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)