|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do nuts lower the risk of developing?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Brain disease.
(c) Skin disease.
2. What kind of sugar is glucose?
3. What is the world's most widely used herb?
4. What family is the tomato a member of?
5. What county invented cocoa powder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
2. What are poached eggs usually cooked in?
3. What is the best way to cook thin fish?
4. What do people add to candy to make it softer?
5. Which of the following atoms does sugar contain?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)