|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sugars, Chocolate, and Confectionery.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the author describe as having an almost meaty flavor?
(a) Ethiopian mustard.
(b) Egg plant.
2. What do phenolic compounds reduce the risk of?
(c) Chicken pox.
3. What are sugars good at holding?
4. What kind of meat does the author suggest people should grill?
(a) Lean meat.
(b) Thick meat.
(c) Thin meat.
(d) Fatty meat.
5. Which of the following is a fermented dairy product?
(d) Single cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way are strawberries unusual?
2. What type of vitamin is an egg yolk?
3. Which of the following is a stone fruit?
4. What word best describes a coriander's aroma?
5. What part of the egg is the most nutritious?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)